Chapter 18.

*Harrys POV*

I was definitely happy, happier than I could ever be. I know that some people go to therapy to help with these times in their lives but I had Louis, he was the only help I needed. He was the only thing that made me feel better, he was truly my savior.

I choose to not think about the past, what Louis had done in the past.. What i've done in the past, How I've felt in the past. Just everything about it, I'm choosing to think about the future, I am choosing to think about the future that me and Louis will have, hopefully we will still have the healthy and great relationship we have. Sometimes I feel crazy because I imagine Louis' and I's relationship to be somewhat.. perfect. I don't want any fights or any hurt. Is that even possible? Well.. Its perfect so far so I just hope that things turn out just a little like I want them to.

I was very happy that Louis was finally mine, Sometimes I wake up in the morning and I still don't believe it. I still don't believe that this blue eyed wonder is mine. Everything about him made me so happy.. He had such a beautiful smile that made my day 200 times better, He had that brunette fringe that laid upon his head, fitting him perfectly, His cute little body.. his small figure was so cute though Louis always insisted he was 'tough' when I teased him about it. I loved the height difference, even though I was more sensitive and emotional out of the two of us it was nice to feel more... manly? Per say.

Sometimes at night I would get bad dreams... Dreams of Louis hitting me, dreams of Louis leaving me for someone else, dreams that Zayn would take Louis away from me, Dreams that Zayn would hurt Louis.. I didn't like these dreams, they felt so realistic. I told Louis about them and he convinced me it would never happen but I cant help but think it would.. Like what if one day Lou will get bored with me. That he wants someone that is popular and cute.. Like, Zayn. But then my confidence kicks in and I am reminded of how much Louis loves me. Sometimes the emotions really do become a lot for me.

I don't think anyone is truly happy, they always have one thing that their thinking in their mind. I didn't dare tell Louis what I was thinking, Sure he knew about the dreams but he didn't truly know how I felt. I just didn't want him to feel sorry for me.. I didn't want the extra sympathy.. It made me feel weird.. Ab normal almost.

But out of all my emotions, I knew that Louis did love me, I just had to think harder and dig deeper to find that out.

AN: Hey dumplings! Im driving home now! No more Disney! :( Sorry its short, I just wanted to do a little something to make sure you guys knew how Harry felt and stuff! <3