Chapter 10.

* Harrys POV*

I didn't know what to think. His lips were on mine. Louis' lips were on mine.

He actually kissed me.

This was all I ever wanted.

Louis lips.

His love.

My mind was buzzing with different thoughts. My mind was telling me one thing and I was telling myself another.

I felt his lips leave mine as I opened my eyes and looked at him, I soft smile planted on my lips that soon faded when I saw a grimace on Louis' face.

"Why the fuck did you just kiss me!?" He yelled... What? He kissed me.

"Y-you kissed me... "

"I did not! why the fuck would I kiss someone like you." He spat the words.

I could've sworn I heard I voice just say 'I told you so.'
My mind was right. It didn't mean anything and now Louis is going to tell the whole school. Now school would be worse, more beatings, more laughs...

"Lou-"

"Don't call me lou! You lost that privilege." Louis said stern.

I felt my eyes water.. I just wanted to sob.. I hate that he is like this. I hate it! I completely broke down, it was all those emotions, all the anger, all the sadness showing threw me... tears streaming down my face like mad.

I knew he only said something small but that was what made me crack.

"WHAT DID I DO!? YOU WERE NEVER A HOMOPHOBE BEFORE! NEVER! SO WHY ME!? WHY YOUR BEST FEIEND FOR... FOR I DONT WVEN KNOW HOW MANY YEARS!? WHY!? JUST BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!? OH, IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVE FEELINGS!"
I screamed in his face.. I looked like a monster. My eyes were red, tears streaming down.

Louis looked stunned, his eyes wide.I was fuming, I couldn't explain what I was feeling.

"COME ON! ANSWER ME!"

"Harry I- I need to go..." Louis trailed off.

"No. You are NOT leaving right now. No.. Answer the question, LOU."

Louis looked like he was searching for an answer, e rolled his eyes and looked annoyed.

" Because I never liked you. I was searching for a time where I could get rid of you and so I took that chance.. Do you like your answer?"

I looked at him, stunned... I laughed dryly.

"Exactly what I wanted to hear. Get the hell out of my house. I'm getting a new lab partner. Fuck you."

Once Louis was out the door all I did was scream. Over and over, punching my wall.

I knew what this was.. I was having a panic attack, I hasn't had one in a while but this was bad.. I was punching my wall so hard I started putting holes in the wall. I was sobbing loudly... my mind was telling me so many different things... my mind was taking over my body and will power.

I couldn't take it. I couldnt. I needed something to relieve this horrible aching pain.

I ran into the bathroom.. Looking at the horrible, ugly reflection.. My mind replayed in my head all of louis' words he has said to me in the past three years. Telling me how ugly I was... pointing out all of my flaws.. showing me why Louis' would never want me. It was like I got it now... I know why Louis hated me. Why didn't I see it before?

I smashed my mirror with fist, ignoring the pain... The pain that felt... good? I wanted the pain again, I wanted that fresh pain. I grabbed a shard of the glass and sliced the skin of my forearm.

This is why he wanted. Its what louis' wanted... Me to suffer.. Me to be in pain.

I sliced my forearm several more times before feeling very lightheaded... I felt like the room was spinned... Soon everything went black and I chuckled.

Maybe I would be gone now.

AN: Sorey I know that sucks but I had a hard week so yeah... Love you guys. Sorry again!