Chapter 9: not again

Its been 2 month already since i admitted to the hospital, as what jimin promised he came to see me every single day, buying me food to eat, drinks i want, book to read, music to listen to, gaming device, etc.

Jimin smiles and say "your getting chubbier the day i come to you" you nod "yup, i ate a loy lately, all the foods youve been giving me, i eat it all, suga oppa too, he brought lots of sweets when he came, i ate it too, all of it. I think thats why im getting chubbier everyday. When i'm discharged i'll go diet" you said while eating bunch of ice cream from the cup.

Since jimin always come to you as he promised, you begin to open your heart for him and accept him, but then..... Someone open the door.

"(Y/n), hey" she looks at you then "hey jimin-a" she pecks his lips. "What the fuck are you doing?!" Jimin got mad and push her. "Why the fuck you here anyway?!" He said while looking at her mad.

"Dont get mad sweetie, i'm just coming to see her, i heard that shes sick" she walks towards you "go, before im calling the security" jimin said while holding her hand and drag her out of the door "why are you being so hard on me? I'm just seeing her as she's your 'friend', ops, 'ex' i mean, ops again, my baby's father's friend" she chuckles. You and jimin widened your eyes, didnt say anything because you still cant believe of what she said. "No shit. I dont know how many guys you've fucked, but i'm 1000% sure that if youre fuckin pregnant its not my fuckin baby, so, fuck off" he pushes her out the door and close it "dont you remember that day? That was the last time i did it with someone. And that someone is you, who could be the father if it isnt you?" I can hear she chuckles and walk away.

"I thought i can believe in you again, i was just about to open my heart and accept you again, but then," you chuckles as tears fall down "another disappointment i guess" you wipe your tears. "Get out" "no (y/n)-a, its not my baby, i dont know whos is it but i'm 1000% its not mine!" "How can you be so sure jimin-a?" He paused.

----SUGA's POV----

I'm about to see (y/n) but i end up seeing and hearing things i dont want to "...who could be the father if its not you?" My heart feel like its dropped to the ground, as i walk closer to (y/n)'s room, that girl walk pass me "fuck of bitch".

As i about to enter (y/n)'s room , i can hear them having an argument, i cant afford to come it, afraid that i will disturb them. I stand beside the door outside "how you be so sure jimin-a?" I can hear she starts to sob. I close my eyes "geez, this asshole"

"Get out" she said "(y/n)-a..." "Just go for now, i dont wanna see your face" , jimin get out from the room and saw me "hyung..." I can see that he cried, "so what are you gonna do now if the baby of that girl is really yours?" He looks down and paused "just go for now jimin-a , you can come back after she cools down" i tap his shoulder and get in.

As i get in she looks at me with her sad and teary eyes, i come closer and hold her "oppa..." It breaks my heart just to see her cry. I dont know what to do anymore, as her tummy getting bigger, i have to do something.

----------