Chapter 1 : Mornings

*beep beep beep*
Aghhhh Mornings I hate mornings.. A lot.
I opened my eyes and slammed my hand down on my phone to silence it.
I looked up at my ceiling.
"Yo guys.." I yawned turning towards my roomies.
"Morning !" Sasha said sitting at her desk writing an essay that was probably due in an hour.
I got up and threw on some clothes.
"So where is Amy ? She said she had something to talk to me about some guy or whatever." I asked handing her my essay to copy on.
"Ohh thanks. Yea but I think she woke up starving she rushed strait out to breakfast." She laughed handing me my test back once she finished answering the last question.
"Ha sounds like her well I'm gonna go eat as well before I forget and end up not eating this morning." I grinned throwing her the room key. "Catch you in five ?"
"Yep just need to write my Spanish test and I will be right there." She said her head back in her books.
I walked into the lunchroom well breakfast room in this case and caught Amy's eye from the other side of the room.
As I passed the food bench I grabbed what I needed for my usual Nutella sandwich and a glass of orange juice.
"Yo hot stuff." Amy's voice echoed behind me.
"Wassup boo, Bro !" I grinned fist bumping her and sitting down next to her boyfriend Mark.
"So did you hear there is a new kid coming in today he is transferring from Ireland." Amy grinned passing me some strawberries.
"Yea I know him he is one of my best friends... He is transferring to spend more time with me we are really close." Mark said nudging me. "Maybe you should show him around, he is meant to get here after lunch you have a free afternoon right ?"
"Of course I mean you know I don't need to study for my exams." I winked.
"Yea we know you always with the good grades and great behavior. And then behind doors you are our party girl !" Amy giggled.
"Don't say it to loud or I'm gonna have to hypnotize everyone like the teachers." I joked.
"So spill !" Amy said poking Mark.
"What ?" He Frowned.
"Well is he cute, does he have a girlfriend,  _____ is still really single you know." Amy grinned.
"Hey !! I'm not that single !" I laughed. "Come on we are gonna be late for class if we don't hurry."
"Well meet us here for lunch." Mark said giving me a high-five.
"Why are you even asking ? Of course !" I said laughing as the bell rang calling us to class.