Chapter 8 : Flights

I sat there shaking as both our phones blew up.
"Tyler !" Mark yelled his face a mixture of anger and disappointment.
"Ye.." Tyler pocked his head around the corner his grin slowly disappearing as he glanced from me to Mark.
Mark picked up my phone and handed it to him.
"The flight is in 7h we are both going, call and say I need a bodyguard for the convention this time they always offer anyway." Mark whispered to Tyler.
I just sat there shaking as a flurry of movement happened around me, at some-point Mark rapped a blanket around me and then lifted me carrying me to the living room.
I could hear there voices talking in the distance bags were placed in front of me, they had somehow got my clothes from the apartment.
Finally Mark sat down next to me, I leaned my head against his shoulder as his phone dinged.
Jack- You can have here she wasn't that good in bed anyway.
I started tearing up Chica jumped up and snuggled against me.
Mark switched off his phone and rapped his arms around me as I cried into his shoulder ...again....
"We have to go, just to be safe, I have a convention in a day so you are gonna come with me and I'm gonna keep you safe okay ?"
"Okay..." I whispered as he lifted me and grabbed a hold of a suitcase at the same time.
He carried us both out to a taxi that was sitting right outside the front.
Tyler followed us with the other suitcases lifting them into the back.
We drove to the airport got on a plane and flew to the convention center which lucky for us wasn't that far away meaning it was a short few hour flight.
Needless to say I fell asleep as soon as the plane took off.
We arrived and Mark grabbed my hand and pulled me through the airport suddenly a lot of screaming could be heard behind us.
"I don't have time for this...!" Mark whispered under his breath.
He lifted me into his arms grabbed a hold of the suitcases and sprinted to the exit only stopping to explain once we jumped into a taxi and started driving off.
"Fans god I love them to death but sometimes they are a little crazy especially because you are wearing the same clothes as in that picture so you know.." He laughed placing one hand around my shoulder.
We spent the whole day just hanging out, eating, laughing, watching a movie you name it we did it.. I mean not everything but you get the picture.
So it's getting late and I'm really tired so we wander up to our hotel room, we had our bags placed in the room so we didn't even know what it looked like, or I didn't at least.
I fumble with the key as Marks laughing at me like I'm crazy, I tossed them to him.
"You open it then !" I frowned.
He leaned into me and kissed me and with one hand unlocked the door, I stand there dazed for a second peering into this room and I am just in shock I have never seen a room this stunning before it's simple but stunning.
Mark grabs my hand pulls me into the room and closes the door behind us, he pulls of his shirt and tosses it to the floor and......

So I don't know how many people are going to want to read this next chapter but it's gonna happen a small part of it will be "inappropriate" so if you are uncomfortable with stuff like that don't worry I will have all a pas marking the beginning and end of it. And I will see you in the next episode bey bey !