Chapter 7 : Cookie jar

Right so a few things, this is now a MarkiplierXReader, I'm sorry that this chapter has taken so long to be written but I had the worstttt writers block and I was skyping my boyfriend all Holliday cuz distance right ?
Any way here is your chapter.

I woke up, a warm body pressed against me, I could feel strong arms rapped around me holding me safely.
A warm scent tickled my nose as I glanced up at the face of my protector.
"Good morning." Mark whispered his red hair messy on the pillow.
"Wha... Wha.. What happened last night ?" I frowned.
"You don't remember ?" Marks eyes stared down at me worried.
"I mean after the beach." I blushed.
"Oh, I carried you to my car drove you here and then let you sleep." Mark grinned pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.
"How very gentlemanly of you." I giggled tickling him.
"No prob... Agh no stop that tickles ! No ! Aghh !" He squirmed underneath me, suddenly he flipped me over so that he was on top of me and pinned my arms to my side.
"Heyyy.. That's not fair." I pouted.
"Well you didn't warn me about the tickles." He grinned using one hand to tickle me while keeping me trapped.
"Yea... But...." I looked him and down his arms and shoulders bulging muscles.
"What happened to you Mark ?" I gasped open mouthed.
"You know it's really cliché to say that I realized who I was and all that stuff but yea basically.." He mumbled blushing looking down at my hand, I hadn't even realized but I was tracing the lines of his arm.
I pulled my hand away blushing.
"You don't need to stop..." Mark whispered bringing one of his hands up to my face.
Suddenly I felt his warm lips pushing against mine, the warm pressure of his arms hugging me, my arms rapped around his neck.
"Mark ! I'm just about to grab lunch did you want som...." Some tall guy appeared in the room. Both me and Mark blushed as if we had just been found with our hands in the cookie jar.
"It's..." Mark started.
"Exactly what it looked like." I finished running my hand through Marks hair messing it up even more. The dude wiped out his phone and snapped a picture, I managed to flip my head away just in time, then he walked out the room laughing.
Suddenly Marks phone went off he carefully reached over me and grabbed it.
"Fuck..." Mark looked at the phone his face turning white. I grabbed his phone and stared at it.
Twitter was open and this guy Tyler had just posted a picture of Mark staring into the camera on top of me.
Luckily my head was turned the other way.
Then I glanced at the comments.
-Oh he getting some tonight.
-Mark who is she ?
-This bitch thinks she can take Mark away from me.
-Aghh so jelly of that girl right now.
-I'm gonna kill her.

I gulped looking at the picture closer Marks hair messy one hand resting on my thigh the other propping himself above me, my hands rapped around his neck.
The the line above the picture said : "It's exactly what it looks like."
I glanced at his Twitter there can't be that many people seeing this picture.
"Ohhh shit Mark why do you have so many followers ?" I frowned as he took his phone off me.
"I'm a Youtuber I was when I was studying as well but when my channel took off I decided to quit school." He grinned his eyes lighting up just talking about it.
"Mark we just screwed up pretty bad didn't we..." I gasped as my phone started going off.
I grasped at it as I watched my Twitter blowup.
"What the fuck how did they fucking do that ?" I watched my Twitter feed fill with congratulations and death threats.
"Don't worry I will find a solution babe." He whispered when suddenly a text message popped up on my phone.
-How dare you cheat on me you are so fucking dead get home now ! Or I will come and get you myself.

Yay writers block is officially over and I will maybe be able to do something with this book now.