Chapter 5 : Him and everything you love

"Hey babe." I grinned giving Sarah a hug. I frowned she smelt weird it was almost a mixture of male perfume and booze.
"What did you do last night." I giggled jokingly.
"Oh, hum nothing." She looked away nervously.
I stared at her for a few seconds until I noticed the bruise on her neck, a hicky.
Then I realized why the scent was so familiar.
"Jack asked me out this morning." I said, she looked up at me her eyes widening I could see her lip trembling, she had done something bad and she new it.
"Maybe you didn't know but we were dating before that, I was sleeping at his place remember that ?!" I suddenly shouted at her. "So where the fuck did you sleep with him this morning !?" I looked at her my heart speeding up as she didn't deny it.
"... I wanted him, so I took him. It's not my fault if you can't control your boyfriend. Oh look here he is now." I watched her run up to Jack whisper something in his ear and then she pulled him against her, her hands down his jeans.
I stood up walked over and slapped them both of them, hard.
"Lying son of a bitch !" I screamed at him.
I stared him strait in the eyes his face full of fear, worry and confusion. "It's her or me babe." I whispered.
Jack looked from me to Sarah and back again, then slowly stepped away from her and walked over to stand by me.
Sarah just stared.
"Sarah I was very drunk last night and anything that happened I had no control over, I had been trying to get the courage to ask _______ out but was so angry at myself for not being able to that I drunk my sorrows away, I'm sorry if you thought there was anything between us." He turned to me before continuing "and ______ I love you and I would never willingly do anything with anyone one else because I have everything I need right in front of me." I hugged him his warm arms rapping around me as I sobbed into his shirt.
"I forgive you, just this once but you owe me a shit ton of doughnuts when we get home." I sobbed.
"A mountain is the least I can do." He looked down at me "I wouldn't forgive me... I love you so much." I watched a tear trickle down his cheek before hitting the ground.
I turned to Sarah. "Pay the bill and get lost."
She looked me in the eyes and threw some money on the table.
"This is just the beginning, I will have him and everything you love." And she stormed off.

Duh duh duh and the writers block is partially gone. It has taken me so long to come up with a plot but I finally have it.