Chapter 4 : Will you be ?

"Morning sunshine." Jacks voice whispered next to me.
"Wha..?" I woke with a start.
The room swam into view, I blinked as sunlight pored in through a big window.
"Why am I here again ?" I asked really confused.
"Well after you told me that story you dosed off and because it's the weekend and I live off campus I brought you here... To my apartment." He laughed.
"What time is it ?" I yawned turning to see his blue eyes peering into mine.
"About 10am." He smiled.
"Well then if you don't mind I'm going back to sleep." I said snuggling into him.
"Not at all." He answered putting his arms around me.

* Jacks Pov *

I looked down her head rested against my chest.
I really liked her I hope she felt the same way.
"Hey." She looked up at me. "What are we ?" She whispered tracing the outline of my face.
"What do you want to be ?" I asked my heart speeding up.
She leant up to me and her lips met mine.
She looked down and blushed, her hair brushing against my chin.
I lifted her face back up to mine.
"I feel the same way." I said as I watched her smile light up her eyes.

~A week later~

*Your Pov*

Today was the day you were going to ask Jack to be your boyfriend you thought smiling as you waited for him to come back from the shops. You had been something but only hidden your relation ship was your secret and you didn't want it to be unknown anymore.
*little did you know Jack was preparing himself for the same thing*
"Heyyyy !" Jacks voice called out from the entrance.
"Hey." I ran up and hugged him his comforting scent warming me.
He looked down at me patting my head jokingly.
"Hey there little one." He smiled kissing my forehead.
I pouted, laughing as I ran over to the couch and flung myself onto it dramatically.

He ran over carefully throwing himself over me so as not to crush me.
I looked up at him my breathing speeding up I felt my heart racing what if he said no
*what if she said no*
"I want to ask you something." We said in union.
I blushed my hands rapped up around his neck.
"Will you be my boy-girlfriend ?" We murmured together.
I grinned relieved and amazed, I kissed him, my boyfriend.
"Does this mean we can hold hands at school ?" He asked me blushing
*I had been wanting to hold her hand in front of everyone for weeks now*
"What are we in primary now." I giggled tickling him. "Of course." I finished.
"Yay !" He grinned swinging me around and around the room.
"Now I need to get back to Sarah I am suppose to be meeting her for coffee." I grinned "Wanna come with."
"No, I'm good." He answered nervously rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh okay then." I whispered disappointed, I grabbed my coat and walked to the door.
"But I can come pick you up and we can go for dinner ?" He said.
"Sure !" I laughed running over and giving him one last kiss.
I realized something was off I could smell alcohol on his breath and some kind of perfume.
"Where were you this morning babe ?" I asked.
He pointed to the table sitting on it was a bottle of perfume with a little tag with my name on it
"And I might have spiked my coffee I got up early so I could pick that up for you." He grinned rubbing his tummy theatrically.
"Sure." I grinned finally walking out the door.