Chapter 6 : Mark

"It's the end at last !" I grinned breathing in the beachy air hand in hand with Jack.
"Yo guys !" Sarah came running up to us grinning.
"Hey !" I fist bumped her before reaching into my bag and handing her a gift, after the incident I forgave her she said she was drunk and wasn't thinking strait and we had been best friends for so long.
"So how hyped are you guys about celebrating finishing our last year ?!" She asked opening the gift. "Oh it's so pretty." Sarah clipped the bracelet onto her wrist. I pointed to my wrist where I was wearing the same one.
"That's so cute of you." Sarah giggled grabbing onto my hand and pulling me over to a beach party.

*Time skip*

"I'm going out I need a breath of fresh air !" I yelled over the pounding music.
"Okay babe I will be over here with Sarah or do you want me to come with you ?" Jack shouted back to me.
"Don't worry about it I trust you !" I grinned pulling him into one last kiss, that he sneakily avoided. I pinched him before I walked off.
I wondered out of the club drifting left and right a bit wobbly, I tried to walk it off when I fell down.
"Hey there little lady need a hand ?" A familiar voice asked before I felt strong arms pulling me up and into a hug.
"Mark !" I grinned, we hadn't seen him much since Lucy and him split up he had dropped out of school to pursue a career in YouTube.  I leant into him, his warm scent comforting me, I looked up at him gazing into his eyes.
"I like yourrr cute." I mumbled distracted by his strong arms rapped around me.
"I think you are very cute to." Mark laughed kissing my forehead.
~Bitch I'm fabulous~ I blushed as my phone notified me of my message.
"You still have that as your ring tone ?" Mark grinned wrapping one arm around my waist as we started walking down the pier.
"Hum hmm." I whispered looking down at my phone, I stared at the image that came up, Mark looked down at my phone and frowned as we came to an abrupt stop.
~Have fun alone forever Hun~ the message read and with it was a picture of Jack full on making out with Sarah. ~Love Sarah~
I felt a tear trickle down my cheek, as I felt my legs give way.
"I can't do it." I whispered as Mark gently put me down on the sand.
"I can't fight her anymore Mark, I can't I need to be happy... please... someone out there listen to me ! I need to be happy with someone who loves me I can't keep fighting for him I just can't."

*Marks Pov*

I sat there heart broken watching one of my best friends collapse into me and I couldn't do anything to help, she kept whispering I can't as I rocked her back and forth.
"Baby." I whispered trying to calm her, She looked up at me her beautiful eyes wide. 
"When did jack last kiss you." I asked as she wrested her head on my chest.
"Hum.." She looked down at her fingers and started counting when she got to 4 she lifted them up to me and whispered. "This much." I teared up she looked so small and fragile her little hands dwarfed by mine.
"Hours ? Days ?" I pushed gently.
"Weeks..." She sobbed.
"Do you want a kiss ?" I asked nervously, maybe she was drunk, maybe I was mad but I couldn't let her be hurt any longer.
She nodded slowly then she looked up at me with her big eyes "Will you give me one ?"
Taken back I gazed at her looking for a clue to say that it was a joke.
"Yes..." I whispered.
As soon as those words escaped my mouth I felt hers upon them gently then as if driven by some newfound need I kissed back.
She pushed me gently down onto the sand her lips never leaving mine, until she drifted down to my neck. I could feel the pressure and knew that it would bruise. She then wrested her head on my chest as we looked up and gazed at the stars.
The next thing I know she has slowly fallen asleep. I checked my phone 5am it said I lifted _______ off me and carried her to my car. I couldn't exactly leave her on the beach and I wasn't about to wake her up.
I drove her home and laid her down on my bed. She was so pretty I can't believe Jack would ever hurt her...

Okay I'm sorry it's happening again I need to find something to write about and it's not that Jack isn't interesting it's that he isn't single and that kind of puts me off a little bit. So this might have to be switched to a Markiplier FanFiction aghhh sorry ?