Chapter 2 : New kid in town

"Hey _____ right ?" A male voice called out behind me.
"Well that depends who is asking." My head spun around to see a cute guy standing in front of me he had bright green hair and glasses. I was sitting on the break couch in the dorm study hall waiting for the new kid to turn up.
"Hey I'm the new kid. Jack, you are meant to show me around ?" He smiled at me his blue eyes shimmering with laughter.
"Oh yea I forgot let me just put my guitar away and I will be right with you." I grinned strumming the cords of my acoustic guitar.
I lifted it off my shoulder, put it back in its travel case and slipped my writing book into my bag.
"You play ?" He asked swinging his bag down next to me and sitting down.
"And write." I said pointing at the book still poking out of my bag.
"So it's like your hobby. Cute." He grinned as part of his hair flopped down over his eyes.
"Yea you got a hobby ?" I asked leaning back on the couch.
"If you count video games in that list." He said swinging his arm around my shoulder.
"Well of course I would show you my setup but that would require getting you into my dorm and the no guys aloud rule is pretty big around here since a guy was caught in.. A friend of ours room once." I laughed.
"So you snuck guy into your room then ?" He laughed his arms still around my shoulder.
"Well Amy wanted to hang with Mark but you know." I laughed looking from his arm to him.
"Ohh yea sorry I'm not flirting I mean I am but not really..." He said his cheeks turning red. "You are really sweet and you make me comfortable."
"I have heard worse pick-up lines don't worry." I giggled nudging him.
"Oy." He laughed pushing me back.
When suddenly it broke out into a full on tickle war.
"Well well well I see you guys are getting on together." Mark grinned.
"Ha ha well he sure knows how to fit in." I said sitting up and fixing my hair.
"Well you make me feel at home so you know." Jack laughed bro fisting Mark.
"Nice hair !" Amy walked in and sat down next to me stroppy as hell.
"Aww babe what's wrong ?" I asked leaving the boys to catch-up.
"I couldn't find you I didn't know where you were." Amy frowned.
"I was about to show Jack around." I said pointing to him.
"Oh yea I guess I forgot anyway you totally need to spill later." She laughed everything forgiven.
"I'm gonna go hang with Jack for a bit." Mark said giving her a peck on the cheek.
"Hum so see you later ______." Jack grinned giving me a hug.
"Oh sure I haven't even shown you around yet ." I blushed hugging back.
I could see Amy holding in a squeal at the sight of him hugging me.
"Don't worry you can have him back in an hour I'm just gonna go help him get his bags unpacked." Mark said winking at me.