Best I Ever Had

(A/N: They Are 16 ,17, 18 ,19 They Graded(Graduated) They All Do Ughh Hey Have Jobs Except MB && Famous People)

*Za P.O.V*

So me && The LOML Went Out to eat then We Chilled Until The Party Was Ready, && Mb && Diggy && Them Came Back off Of Tour Yesterday So I Guess They Was Surprising Their Girls.

We Drove To Twist Beach House Where Me && Kortney Suppose To Meet Twist , We Hopped Out An We Walked In && Saw Twist At The Table With A Bottle Off A.J (Apple Juice) he Always Drunk That If He Cried.

"Wassup T" Kortney Said , As She Sat Next To Him an Rubbed His Back , she Was Like his Little Sister He Wish He Had , Welp ,

"Man Them Hoes Trippy" He Said Slamming His Cup On The Table

"Lol What , How?" I asked as I sat Down.

"They Obviously Jealous Of Kortney So They...." He Stopped an looked At Kortney, "They Say She Trynna Steal Me Away From Kendreah" I looked At Kortney She Burst Out Laughing. Er Well.

"Well Lets Go ! We Got A Party To Get Too" I Said As I Got up An Kortney Caught her Breath , She A Fighter Soo You Know She From The D With Sean So They Get Down , Down.

"Al righty , ! No girls are gonna ruin my day because me , My Baby && Big Brother Are By My Side Regards Right?" She Asked As She hugged Us.

"Yess , " We Said.

We Went Out Side An We Got in The Car I SAW Kortney Tapping Away On Her Phone. She Look So Innocent , But Been Thru So Much, Her mom Died When Kortney was 11 , She Got put Out At 12 , Her Dad Abandoned Her at 13 So She Was Living With Her Uncle But No one Ever Heard The Last Of Him.

" They say he do a little of this

He do a little of that

He's always in trouble, and I heard

He ain't nothing but a pimp

He got a lot of chicks

He's always in the club

And they say he think he's slick

He got a lot of chips

He's so messed up, I heard

He's been locked up, find somebody else

He ain't nothing but a thug

So what

So what

So what

So what" Kortney Sang , She Got A Beautiful Voice , she Reminds Me Of Rihanna && Beyonce Mixed , Kortney Is Mixed with British So when She Mad She Go Roman On YO Ass In A Flip , She Dance Like Ciara , she Related To Nicki Minaj , That's Her Cousin , She Sound Just Like Her When She Yells Lawd.

"What You Looking At Za ??" she Said

"My Beautiful Girl" I Said She Blushed.

l Drove To The Party An Got Out ,We Walked To Last kings Mansion, We Arrived To The Door An Opened The Door,

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" They Yelled.

*Kortney*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" They Yelled As We Stepped Inside.

"Omg Thank You" I Kissed Za An Twist on The Cheek

"Happy Birthday Kortney" Wayne Said To Me An He Hugged me && Handed Me A Bag

"Thanks Tunechi" I Said taking The Bag, Them Hoes was Grimmin Me On My Birthday !

"I Got A Announcement" I Heard Za Say. "May The Birthday girl Please Come To The Stage

I Walked To The Stage. An Stood There A They Brought Me A Chair.

"I Would like To Say Happy Birthday to My Baby Girl Kortney , She Is Becoming A Woman Gawd They grow Up So Fast" I Laughed As Za Wiped Away Fake Tears. "I Love Her With My Heart We Been Thru So Much, I Haven't Been The Best To My Past Relationships But I Want This One To Last Forever , Kortney Would You............" I Turned him out I Looked As He Got On One Knee. With The Most Beautiful Ring Ever.

"Yes....YASSSSSSSS!" I Yelled He Slide The Ring On An Kissed Me People Applauded , I Looked an Seen My Dad , & My Friends , Jewels , An Diamond They Ran Up An Hugged Me !

Could My Day GO Any Better !