First Time:RJ Hunter (Kiya)

*Explicit*

Kiya POV

I was in my bedroom chilling with my best friend RJ when he just blurted out the most random question in the world at this moment...

"Kiya how old were you when you lost your virginity"

"Ummm I never lost it I'm waiting too be with someone I love and care about" I said looking everywhere but him...

"Really, I've always thought you lost it to Chad" he said referring to my ex boyfriend...

"Nope but what about you" I questioned..

"16 or 17, I really don't remember I just know put girl to sleep after and she couldn't walk straight the next day"

He said causing me to laughing

"You sure she wasn't just playing"

"Shut up, I can put it down on any girl and she wouldn't be able to walking for 2 weeks" he said...

"Well show me then" I said

"What" he asked back shocked...

"I said show me"

"Are you sure"

"Positi-" I was cut off by RJ crashing his lips into mine...

RJ POV

I didn't even let her finish what she had to say because I've had a crush on her since the day I laid my eyes on her... And this was my my time...

While continuing to kiss her I gently laid her down and hover over her... I pulled off her shirt and undid her bra... I attack her left nipple...I sucked on her left breast for awhile and switch and did the same to the right one...

Kiya POV

RJ stopped sucking on my breast and made his way down... He slipped my pants and panties off in one quick pull... He made lightly butterfly kisses on the inside of my thigh and rubbing his thumb over my clit...

"Damn bae, you're wet" RJ said...

I covered my face with my hands because I can't believe I'm actually doing this... I was knocked out my thoughts by RJ licking my clit and pushing his tongue inside of me...

RJ came up and have me a quick peck and stood up and took off his pants, boxers and shirt...My eyes grew wide at his size...RJ chuckled as he saw my eyes...

"I promise I'll be gentle baby girl" he said kissing me again...

He lined himself at your entrance and slide himself into me slowly and let me adjust to his size...

He begins to thrust and I cried out in pain...

"I'm sorry babe, do you want me to stop"

"No" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek...

He smiles and kisses me, As he begin to thrust and I held in my tears...As time passed the pain turned into pleasure..

"Shit, baby" RJ groaned...

His grunts and my groans begin to fill the room... I wrapped my legs around him and gripped onto his hair...

"Get on all fours" RJ said in a demanding voice...

He position himself and slide in...As he slide in I tried to run away but RJ had a strong grip on waist...

RJ POV

"Fuck daddy" Kiya purred as I picked up the paste...

I stroked he about 12 more times and Kiya  was screaming my name so loud I know the neighbors know my name...

"Fuck, baby I'm cumming" she moaned...

"I'm cumming too baby" I groaned gripping her hips even tighter...

"Cum for daddy" and so she did...

3 strokes later I came... We road out our highs together and collapsed beside each other...

"So what does this make us" I questioned...

"Whatever you want us to be baby" she said leaning over kissing me....

************************************

@KiyaaBaby