What do I do now?

*Clint's P.O.V*

Bang. Rip. Groan. Flop. That was all Clint heard. Until reality came to his senses, he got an arrow. He quickly shot the robber in the corner. He looked at the crumpled body below him. 

"Spidey? Now would be as good a time as any to get up," Clint joked, but the hero stayed there, not moving a in inch. Unsure about what to do, Clint walked towards the immobile body. As he came closer, the boy stirred, coughed and groaned. His hand moved towards a place on his upper hip. He looked at it slowly, and groaned, placing his head on the ground. 

"Are you okay? Thanks for umm... saving me... I... I could've died," Clint stated awkwardly, he has never  been good at saying 'thank you'. Spiderman stumbled to his feet. He removed his hand from the wound. Clint gasped as he saw the aftermath. There was a hole in the boy's upper hip, and Clint could swear that he could see through it. Before he could do anything, Spiderman stumbled, and toppled on the ground, landing with a big thump. He groaned and writhed in pain. The archer gasped, and quickly grabbed the younger man, he held him in a bridal style, not wanting to hurt him. He was surprised on how light the boy was. 

"I shot the robber in the lower abdomen, he should recover quickly, he dropped his weapon, and should be unarmed. Take him to jail." The hero informed the police officers. Guilt crashed into him; he wouldn't have to carry him if Clint just be on his game. He saved my life. I have to do something in return. He decided on bring him to Stark's tower, Bruce and Tony would take care of him. Heck, even Steve would do something to help the younger hero. Before he realized it, he was running at full speed, at least, the fastest he could go with about 150 more pounds on him. He entered Stark's Tower, made a B-Line for the elevator. 

"Salutations, Mr. Barton. What level would you like?"  Jarvis greeted. "Would you like me to inform the Avengers that you have returned?" 

"Yes, please. Thank you, Jarvis. Please take me to the Avengers level." Clint said, sneaking a peak at the younger hero. Spiderman's head slumped backwards, and his hands dropped. His head looked broken. A part of Clint broke, and he didn't know why. The elevator opened, and he saw that Tony, Steve and Bruce sitting on the couch. Tony noticed the elevator open. 

"Looks like you're back. Did you catch the itty-bitty spider?" Stark joked, not looking up. 

"No time for jokes, Stark. I need medical help right now!" Barton snapped, he stepped out of the elevator. Spiderman groaned at the sudden movement. Tony's eyes widened at the sight of the kid, and Bruce got up immediately. Steve just gasped in horror, unsure about what to do. 

"Bring him to me," Bruce said calmly as he pulled up a medical bed. "Set him down carefully." 

"Damn Barton, what did you do?" Stark demanded. He usually doesn't curse, but only does when his friends are in danger or he is very upset. 

"Stop looking at me! It wasn't me... I'll tell you guys the whole thing later. Where's Nat?" Natasha was usually in the shadows, but she was nowhere to be seen. Thor went back to his home world, knowing that Earth was safe.. for now. 

"She had a mission, won't be back for at least a couple of months, maybe a year or two, she's in Africa." Steve replied. 

"Clint! Get over here, we need you to help us!" Bruce's yell could be heard at the other end of New York. Steve lifted his head up. 

"What can I do?" he asked, looking at the mangled Spiderman. 

"Go and get some hot water, and some clothes." Stark replied without looking up. "Clint, cut off the top half of his suit with those scissors." He pointed at the scissors on the table. Clint nodded and got the scissors. Hoping he wouldn't miss-cut, he start to cut off the suit. It felt awkward, cutting off the boy's shirt like this, but as far as he knew, it was the only fast way to get the suit off. Tony, Bruce and Steve came back, with all the supplies that they needed. They came back just in time for Clint to peel off the upper half of the bloody suit. Peter moaned, moving a slight. 

"I know, kiddo, it'll be over soon, I promise." Tony soothed, it was weird, hearing Tony, the Tony, trying to comfort someone. Steve ran his hands through his hair, as an attempt for his own comfort.  

"Kay, take off the mask," Bruce said softly. Clint nodded and started to take off the mask. Below it was not what they expected. Below all the scars and blood... 

There was a teenage boy, his face scrunched up in pain.