Chapter1:- Ariana!

Hi! I am Ariana! A simple girl, 16 years old, going to a private school and have an amazing sister- Annie! My parents are fun,FUNNY (like even better than the comedians on T.V.) and supporting. My life is full of fun, love, loved ones, friends, family, youtube, music, iisuperwomanii and lots more,..........               BUT!, Somehow it takes a HUGE turn and I thought things change forever and I will stay lonely, broken and sad forever! But you know there's always a rainbow after a storm!So the rainbow hit me on my early stages of depression a.k.a THE RIGHT TIME! I mean, it could've been earlier and all the answers I needed were deep within me and I found them at a very ABERRANT place at a very ABERRANT time,... in my ABERRANT DREAMLAND!

I had fights with my sister, I argued with my parents, I hated my friends at some point in my life and some wrong people made place in my mind where my friends should've been! I didn't know how mean and hurtful they could be until they crushed and...

I had fights with my sister, I argued with my parents, I hated my friends at some point in my life and some wrong people made place in my mind where my friends should've been! I didn't know how mean and hurtful they could be until they crushed and dumped me in a corner like they always do to a particular person they SELECTED! I thought that my parents were sick of me and my sister was a pain! I thought that I would never find the old me EVER AGAIN! But no, somethings happen for a reason and this one had a reason too! It taught me lessons! Lessons I might've never learnt with that young innocent me, lessons that would've never come to me unless I would've faced the truth and lessons that only and only one thing taught me...... MY ABERRANT DREAMLAND!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guyz I'm back with something.... Which wont be deleted THIS TIME ! So yeah! and please tell if there are any corrections or anything at all!

-LOVE LOVE