Chapter ten- Re visiting!

Amourina- Welcome back Ariana!

Ariana- Hello!..... Hey um can I ask you something?

Brianna- I know what you're gonna ask....... But not yet! Okay?

Ariana- Okay! But why not?

Amourina- Because you already know the answer!

Ariana- So, this is really a dream?

Brianna- What did she just say? You know the answer!

Ariana- But why can't you just tell me?

Amourina- because you really need to learn to listen to the right voice, which you believe is true but just because of that 1% of the doubt, you let it go! Do what's right!

Me- So you mean to tell me I shouldn't be dependent on a second opinion?

Both- Yes exactly!

Me- And what's wrong with having a second opinion?

Amourina- Becuase.... Uh this girl! Why do you ask me so many questions?

Queen- Because you will not have your loved ones around you always! Oh and by the way meet this baby dragon, he's an adorable creature but he lost his way while exploring and he's really small!

Me- A BABY DRAGON?! Holy schnitzel! Do- does it br-br- breathe fire?

Queen- (laughing) Oh my, he's a baby! He won't be an adult before two weeks! And by the way he loves to make new friends, but this poor guy was abandoned by his siblings while they were playing!

Me- HOLD ON... There are other dragons around here?

Amourina- No! There are in other lands but this little guy was lost so the Queen brought him here!

Me- So you mean to tell me there won't be any others coming here now! Please say yes?

All the three of them nod at me. The baby dragon suddenly races it's tiny feet towards me and wraps his  fragile, long and soft wings around my waist! For a second I was startled, but he sent some type of vibe to me, which made me more confident towards him! He nearly reached my stomach. He had an innocent yet a big scaled face, tiny feet with three fingers on each and small nails, his whole body was covered in a vague pattern, which looked like flat rocks or scales. He was a mixture of red,orange, yellow and a bit of purple! He had big eyes which popped right out of his sockets, his nostrils were continuously contracting and relaxing! His face rectangular with a long but small opening for the mouth! 

Drogar- Hello! 

Me- WHAT?!

Drogar- didnt you know dragons can speak too!

He had a fumbly- baby voice, and his wings were always brushing the ground!

Me- No! (I suddenly gained a lot of confidence)... But now I do!

Drogar- My name is Drogar! The first of my kind! I'm a herbivore!

Me- WHAT!!!

Drogar- Even dragons are born carnivores sometimes! It's just inbuilt! When our mother gives us food, we do as our brain makes us!

Me- Oh!

Drogar- by the way, what's your name? 

He came closer to me and glared right into my face, waiting for the answer!

Let- Ariana Demare!

Amourina- come on kids! We need the girl Drogar! You'll can bond later!

We walked deeper into the pink treed woods and into a cave that had a big opening! As we stepped in, we saw a door, a wooden door!

Amourina- Come on in!

She opened the door! The door lee us to a  room which looked like a small hut house, with a kitchen, storage a chest, culinary and everything like a normal home would consist! Brianna was sitting on the dining table reading something!

Brianna- oh you're here! So.... Welcome to our home!

Me- I really like It!

Amourina- so.. What is it?

Me- (big sigh) I... I LIED TO MY MOTHER!

Brianna- Oh, no!

Me- yeaaaaah!.......... WHAT DO I DO!

Amounrina- What did you lie about? 

I told them about the the day out with the girls and how I told her about how she spent so much money on us and how I thought my mother would be angry because I didn't say no!

Brianna- Oh my goodness!

Me- so what do I do now?

Amourina- Hmm, you have two options and its up to you to choose the right one!

Me- What?

Brianna- Either you can go home and tell your mother about what happened, or you can forget about it and just ignore the guilt inside you, and let things be the way they are!

Me- Okay!

Amourina- And remember, ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR HEART, BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER MISLEAD YOU!

TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING!

Went my alarm clock! Oh another of those dreams! Hmmmm, what do I do? Well it's up to me now... Will you help me decide?😰