Chapter 12: Lindsey opens up!

Why do I keep getting these dreams? They are like series of events playing in my mind! And somehow they are always related through the problem I'm going through! IT IS SOO STRANGE! does this usualy happen? Or not? All I new was, it always helped me, and right now, it was the only source I could depend on! I felt shocked, scared, surprised and anxious, all at the same time. But one thing was true, that they always bumped in my head at the right time,and in the right way! Anyways, now I had to deal with 2 problems:

1- Lindsey

2- And telling mom

The Lindsey matter was okay and handle able but, the thing about telling mom was a real real situation. I had no idea how was I going to handle that, neither had I known how was I gonna do it nor had I known of the upcoming future! I got ready for the day and headed downstairs, when my sister came and bumped into me, " Just warning, mum is not really on good side this morning so take care!", "So, is it because of me or..." I asked getting already curious' "Um,.. Actually yeah!". Oh no! What could have I done? I did score well in my tests and I was doing the chores, in short I was on the good list all this while, so what happened suddenly?

Mom- Honey is there something you want to tell me? Anything?

This was my chance! I could tell her the real deal and maybe she may not like it but she would be happy i didn't lie, like not exactly! But something about me said hey how about we make up a good reason and tell her later? So here it goes....

Me- no! I'm good!

Mum- then why does Lindsey's mom give me a different price to pay her?

Me- I- i um ...... I was going to tell you, soon!

Mum- when is 'soon'?

Me- today? After school?

Mum- hmm! Listen, you don't have to lie to me for something you didn't do! You didn't ask Lindsey for the money, did you? No! So it isn't your fault!

Me- yeah! I know i shouldn't have,.... But okay! Bye!

Mum- bye ari have a good day!

And i walked off! I never expected her to know this! But now that she does... END OF DISCUSSION!!

Lindsey's P.O.V-

And I'm back!This time more calm and with areasonable explanation! Well, explanation.. for what? For me roaming like a dog behind Sally! The thing is that I get what I want, And I want Sall to be my best friend, not that NERD'S! She always follows her, does what she thinks Ariana will do, and always try to act like her! and guess what, I noticed something about her, that I'm sure no one knows! That is, she doesn't have a mind of her own! She doesn't have any friends, nor does she have the popular personality that Ariana has! All of Ariana's friends are somewhat her friends, and guess what if they ever get separated, she will be nothing but a speck of dirt in the corner of the corridor! Now you may think, 'how do I care, what happens between, the three of you!' But no you'll findintresting what happens next time at my birthday party, which is in?.......... A week! Yup! you'll know the truth about why am I after Sally, and also why do I HATE Ariana! Suddenly, I'm brought back to life, with a bump on my shoulder!

Me- Hey watch-.. Oh it's you guys!

Ariana- Hello, How's your day going?

And there in front of me, my greastest rival, and someone who can never have a room in my heart!

Hannah- And she's dumb,.. but we have the same likings. The only diffrence is that she likes Ariana more than Sally!

Sally- Hey Lindsey!

And finally, the one, I rely on for m life, wondering why? You'll know soon!

Me- Heya girls! So whats the plan?

Ariana- What plan?

Hannah- I was actually wondering, if we could meet in the restroom, at..... 10:30? It's like 9 right now, so I don't think it should be a problem!

Me- Yeah! Sounds fine, but you may wanna, take the headmisstress' permssion!

Ariana- Who?

Me- You, ofcourse!

Everyone laughed, and Sally smiled a bit, but soon burst into laughter! Yes, this is going to happen!

Ariana- There's a thin line, between, humour and insult! And I don't think anyone has the right to go to the extremes of either of them! Even if they do, we better make sure not to encourage them, even if do, then hear me out- If you have more than, one idea to insult someone, or put them........... better go to the washroom, cause, its time for you to empty your crap!

and she walked off, with Sally at he back, like her poodle! That's what I want to change! And I will soon! Not too soon, but soon!

Ariana's P.O.V-

Me- Really Sally? You to found it funny? Like who says that to someone?

Sally- You're making a big scene out of it! It was just a small joke, how does it matter?

Me- It matters! And who knows it better, than you, that every single thing matters! Here I am trying to appologise, for being rude, and there she is craking jokes like eggs on top of my head!

Sally- They're going to forget it in a while, so chill! Okay?

Me- Fine stop cussing me out, and don't say no, cause I know you are........

and we both burst into laughter, and as usual, I rolled onto the floor holding my belly, and she almost fell on her face! And the rest of the day wasn't that enlightening, but I had my books,... What else do I need?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I'm back with another chapter so this time, I came out with a few people, who, I would take as my characters, you may or may not know them!

Ariana Demare- Sofia carson

Sally Ochoa- Dove Cameron

David- Cameron Boyce

Hannah-  Peyton list

Lindsey-  Sarah Jeffrey

Mrs. Demare- Sofia Vegara

Annie Demare- Maise Williams (if you do search for her picture, do mention "as a kid" in the end as she's is no more the person you want to visualise)