Chapter 7:- Bringing back Sally!

Ohh man!....  WHAT KIND OF DREAM WAS THAT?? I don't even remember what happened, but all I know was,.. it was about SALLY! I really miss having her! I know it's just morning, but you know... Thinking that she wouldn't be around me throughout the day, makes me sick and droopy!

 Thinking that she wouldn't be around me throughout the day, makes me sick and droopy!

We used to have a lot of fun! We used to roam around the colony and get lost! All the time! We always helped each other, we always shared our games, toys, beds, food and every other thing you could think of! We went to the beach, we went to the mall. Once we were the flower girls at my cousin's wedding! I just don't want to go to school today,... Or ever again!

But something inside me said, "Today you're gonna love school!"

But something inside me said, "Today you're gonna love school!". and somehow I managed to get up, get ready and as I took my lunch, mom gave a smile which was a small action but it said everything!     It requested me to not think so much about the problem and go ahead and have a great day! So I just went with my gut and climbed the bus with a happy face! I tried not to but I couldn't help but search for her! I didn't see her,... which made uncomfortable! I was used to seeing a familiar face pop up on the bus every morning! I just grabbed a random seat and thought about the dream I had last night! I was in such a deep thought, that in a fraction of a second we reached school! I hoped to see her and at least say hello! Instead I met with Hannah!

Hannah- Can I please talk to you for a minute?

Me- No! I'm busy ok?

Hannah- Please!! I'll only take a min-

And suddenly Miley, Sofia and Heather bump into me and pull me away from Hannah and Miley signals Hanna to go away or she would beat her up!

Hannah's  P.O.V =

THAT WAS IT! Last night I sat up my bed, surfing through my instagram posts, there were soon many post on being rude and mean, for example :

My friend @Wafflefriend123 posted this-

And another one of my follower posted this-

with the caption- Huh! Why does every school have those bunch of ppl who break your friends and you for fun??? #so#not#human#why#don't#you'll#undertstand?

And people don't call us the MGG's for no reason! So I decide to quit it and I would tell everything to Ari everything, how we planned this and how i was just faking being friends with them! I went to school and told the other girls I'm leaving and told I'll tell them everything and then they'll be caught! As soon as I went to Ari to tell her this they took her away from me,... now i'll just have to find the right time to talk to her!

Sally's P.O.V =

I didn't go to school today as I ,... I! Okay! Yeah I missed her and I'm afraid of admitting so, but yeah! We had some fun times man! And oh! look I just said "man" like her! Why do I like it when I do things like her? Whatever it is, she was REALLY mean that day... Like, who shouts on the top of their lungs so loudly! I NEVER EVER said anything to the girls I just wanted to go away from the washroom and run past them but they held me and said they wanted to know her weakness! I did't know what her weakness was so I just said her anger! And it turns out, seriously anger is her weakness!

Ariana's P.O.V =

"Hey, I have an exciting offer for you ARIANANA!" Sofia said to me as she push me a bit towards the wall. "Okay! first of all my name is ARI-YANA,.. pronunciation wise, and secondly I ain't falling into no business with you ALL!" I said while moving my index finger towards them, I finally let the tell me what  they were offering me. They told that Sally was already on their side and didn't want to be with you anymore! I did not believe them until they showed her to me, but I didn't see her face but I did see her blonde hair tied in a plait! I couldn't accredit the fact that she was with them and that to she was flipping over with them and having a blast? Some part of still said that wasn't her, but she looked so similar and I didn't have the courage to go up to her so I let it go! At that instant Hannah came and jounced into me! She looked tiered and was hyperventilating heavily! She said, "Please, please come with me for a second,... I really really need to talk to you! PLEASE!" and while her rearmost pleading sh  perorated with the MGG's in the eye, I thought this was their plan but she gave them dissonant look which made it clear that she disliked them and wasn't agreeing to what they were trying to tell her! She then pulled me into the library which was the closest and ran with me, into a rack were no one could see us and this was what she was gabbing about-

Hannah- We were running because they were trying to chase us!

Me- But why were we running from the girls

Hannah- because they don't want me to tell you this!

Me- What?

Hannah- What ever I'm going to spit out to you right now, is something i've been wanting to tell you since yesterday!

Me- then say it!!!

Hannah- Um,... the,. thing is that - um,..-

Me- SAY IT!!!!

Hannah- Sally did not spill anything about you!

Me- Lol! Dude it's 5th April not first!

Hannah- I'll tell you everything!

she told everything! How the bribed Selena to come and take Sally away, how they made Sally tell them my weakness! And the embarrassing part was something they already knew so that means they just took her words and Miley said it all and I like an idiot, made out to what they said! I had to, had to, had to meet Sally so I ran out of the library to table they were sitting on! But It was empty, I looked for her in the library but she wasn't there either! I searched in every possible place but I couldn't find her.

I couldn't find her anywhere but I will meet up with her AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! And even though I was really ashamed of myself at shouting at her.... this day at school really was worth! Suddenly a line from my dream hit me! which was - "AND YOU SHOULD REALLY KEEP CALM"