Chapter 19: Way to go teenage life!

(PREVIOUSLY- Ariana gets back from her cousins place and visits Aaron to complete the class project! While they were deciding what to do, the fall in an argument and he tells ari how he cheated with all the girls and got his grades! Ariana gets upset and rides back home!)

In the meanwhile I get a call from Sally asking me if she could come up to my place! I agreed and waited for her to arrive!

Sally- How ya' doin'?

Ariana- DONT.EVEN.ASK!!

Sally- Okay what happened?

Ariana- The last few days, months or whatever was so awful!

Sally- Why? Is it because you were busy not hanging out with me?

Ariana- No time to joke, please!

Sally- Fine! What's up?

Ariana- I fought with Lindsey, I fought with Aaron, I cried like a million times, I had a pretty bad mood throughout, I snapped back at my parents, Annie isn't talking to me because I was always rude to her and because of all this drama I ALMOST failed this freakin' semester! I don't know what to do, I just cant seem to avoid the drama that is taking place in my life? I am just in my ninth grade and this is my situation, what will happen when I grow old, will it always be like this!

You May not know, half the things I mentioned to Sally, I didn't want to burden you...... Unless you're the juicy gossip monster! Are you! Wether you are or not this is what happened in the previous 2 months:

1) The mean girls came between me and Sally, took us away for a few days!
2) Lindsey opened up about wanting to be bffs with Sally!
3) I argue with my mum and dad because of Lindsey and they have been a little agitated since!
4) I fight with Aaron on finding out his truth!
5) And the entire while I remain upset on Annie because she was my only punch bag!

And I know some people will say WHY NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE POSITIVE SIDE? What positive side???
How can fighting EVER be positive? THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE TO FACE WHEN YOU BECOME TEEN! Seriously? Its my life and when I try to make things go right one if those weird dreams just pop in my head and change my entire perspective! Oh and by the way, Adrian was just kidding about the wedding thing, its a religious prank all queens are played on with! So yeah! Thing is I am facing all this mess or more like SHIT for the first time in my life! And it doesn't feel good, you might see those tv shows where teenagers are all overacting the drama the script writer puts in the second lives and they might just be facing it in their real lives, but I'm very sure their reactions and actions would be the total opposite of what they pretend to do behind those lights and cameras! Why does every person has to go through this? Is this like a teenage tradition? Maybe its because you venture things for the first time, maybe you have no option but to keep going with this and trust me it gets worse! When boys come in the picture?...
Lets not even start on that! You trust anybody who May or May not play with your feelings and all you can see is your friends! Parents don't even come in the picture! Everything turns annoying and guess what?  YOU CANNOT SKIP THIS! CAN. NOT.
When I saw all my friends my, cousins etc, I would wonder it cant be so bad you know? Why are they so moody, Why dint they wanna play anymore but I guess you'll have the answer pretty soon! Well on the bigger picture its also fun! You find friends whom u can really trust, you understand what is wrong and what is right and over all.....
YOU FEEL MATURE! You feel like you have grown up a bit, you know understand what and why your parents told you those things and the best part is that, you learn so many lessons from your expireinces and mistakes that no one could ever teach you like yourself! Ah,.. you also learn to balance things, like your parents and friends, studies and fun and for some people LOVE and STUDYING! Well its all PUPPY LOVE  in the  end cause not everything lasts! Some people go through a rollercoaster while for others its just a slow moving Choo-choo train! That doesn't matter, what matters is what do you choose in the end and what do you grasp in the end of the ride!
---------—------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reaching and baring this write of mine till the end. And I hope this has helped you in some way or the other. I am on the same journey as all of you'll out there and thanks for encouraging me to end this book!