Chapter- 15: The dream we dream to see!

PEVIOUSLY: It's fourth of july and the Demare's will be going to meet their family and have a feast! Ariana wakes up grumpy in the morning and helps annie select a book to read. Annie then tells her that her secret crush AARON CLAYTON had come to visit her for the group project! While the car ride Ariana calls sally and tells her about Aaron's visit and then drifts of to sleep!....

Present:

After her phone call, I thought I could take a nap, after all, there was a mystery to solve!

----------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and realised that I was on feather stuffed bed, with curtains on all four sides and a magnificently stitched pillow which was loaded with cotton, till the limit! The blanket which covered my body, was golden with pink feathers PAINTED on it! I could make out that the whole bed set was literally handmade! I got out of the bed, drawing those silky, yet coarse curtains apart to explore the room I was in. The room was a shimmery red with golden leaf flakes on the border of the wall, all made out of metal! There was a huge brown wardrobe with my name written on it in bold golden letters, the window was big enough to fit a whole elephant through it! And the whole room was shining because of the shimmer spray that I spotted at the top of the bed's bunk! I was one with good sense of clothing, NOT AT ALL BRAGGING! So, curious, I opened the wardrobe and glistening smooth gowns, nicely folded and stacked on the first 2 shelves, the third shelf consists of 25 different types of jewels; necklaces,earrings,rings,bracelets,anklets and chokers!, The fourth and fifth shelves held scintalling shoes, clutches, accessories and... TIARAS?! A knock on the door startled me!

Prince- Goodmorning!

Me- Morning (trying my best bow in the princessy way)

Prince- YOU, my lady are not to bow to me!

Me- Me? why not?

Prince- Because pretty ladies don't bow!

Me- HUH!

Prince- I was joking! My lady you do not bow to me because-

Queen- because you are a princess!

Me- WHAAAAAAAT! NO WAY! NO WAY! NO WAY IN HELL! No I do not believe this! no!

Amourina- yes! Yes you are! I just can't wait for your reign!

Brianna- Ooh just Imagine all the lovely ball gowns you'll be gifted on your coronation day!

Me- But I don't live here! This is a dreamland,.. how will I be available 24x7?

Queen- Darling!, tell me, aren't 9 hours enough to come, visit, check the whereabouts and have fun?

Me- I guess!

Queen- Exactly! Now hurry up get dressed and come straight down the hallway and prince Aaronion Clayword will guide you to the main room! Oh and by the way,.. he's pretty cute!

She said the last line whispering into my ear! No! No! No! No! What the hell was that? Oh my god! Good things happening everywhere! Now I just hope for 2 things- to learn the rules and reigning strategies for this place and all this to last as long as possible! But you know the thing is, nothing survives for too long and too much of anything is not good!

TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! 

Mum- wakey  wakey, we're here! 

 Annie- Tell me you slept well! 

I hopped out of the car and spotted my best friend, my partner in crime! Julian and John- the best cousins on the whole planet! 

Julian- heyo sissy!

John- hi, how are things going?

me- Hello! What mischief were you'll upto without me huh?

Both- Nothing!

Me-okay, then lets do something!

John- yeah, i'm in!

Julian- Yeah, me too! But what do we do?

 Me- hmmm,... Let's think...

john- hey I know! Let's steal the turkey!

Me- but we need more people! We're not enough!

In a while all 10 cousins were standing in the master bathroom with the door of the room as well as the bathroom locked!