16.1 Gatherings

Armin woke up early that Saturday morning, earlier than usual. He hasn't gone out with friends in ages. Actually, it's been awhile since he's had a group of friends around him. Even though he was with Jean 24/7, he still wanted to go out and be social with other people, including Jean.

He slipped out of bed and reached for his phone, that was on the opposite side of the nightstand next to him. Armin turned on his phone revealing a picture of them together. Jean had his arm around Armin and Armin was leaned over giving him a kiss on the cheek. Armin smiled at the screen and unlocked the phone. After he did, a message popped up on the screen.

Marco: Did Hanji say what time we were meeting? Delivered 6:24

Armin: I don't know, did you ask her what time? Read 6:30

Marco: I just asked her. I'll let you know when she replies. Delivered 6:32

Armin locked his phone back and tossed it next to him, before laying back down on the bed. Jean shuffled next to him and wrapped his arms around him.

"Good morning, beautiful," Jean whispered, still half asleep.

"Morning," Armin replied, nuzzling into Jean's chest.

"What time are we going?"

"I have no fricken clue, I asked Marco and he's asking Hanji."

"Ah," Jean replied, leaning up, "then I'm gonna go get ready."

Jean gave Armin a kiss on the cheek then left the bed and shuffled towards the bathroom, leaving him alone in the room. Not knowing what to do, Armin continued to sit and stare at the blank wall.

"You should too," Jean called out from the bathroom.

Armin grunted and proceeded to head to the kitchen to make himself some breakfast, consisting of a bowl of strawberry frosted mini wheats and a glass of orange juice. After he finished eating, he headed back to the room and dressed. Armin wore a pastel purple, baggy sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans. Once he was done, Jean came waltzing out of the bathroom into the bedroom, already dressed. He wore a red sweatshirt and blue jeans. Jean walked up to Armin, wrapped his arms around his waist, and nuzzled his face into the crook of Armin's neck.

"You look amazing," he whispered, sending vibrations through the blond's pale skin.

Armin blushed and returned the compliment before turning towards his phone that was vibrating on the night stand.

Marco: She answered me and apparently she's picking everyone up in her van. I already told her where you guys lived, and she'll be there in about 30 I think. Delivered 7:42

Armin: Thanks, Marco, we'll be ready. Sent 7:42

He locked his phone and tossed it next to him.

"So, what's going on?" Jean questioned.

"Hanji will be here in a half an hour."

"Hmm, that's plenty of time," Jean said smirking.

Armin cocked his head to the side, "Time for what?"

"This," he replied, pushing his soft, pink lips against Armin's.

Armin kissed back slowly, savoring every single bit of the kiss, until Jean impatiently tilted his head to the side deepening the kiss. Each kiss lingered as Armin pulled away trying to tease the older brunet. However, he wasn't having any of it. Jean quickly brushed his tongue across the blond's bottom pink lip pleading for an entrance. Armin refused leaving Jean to resort to more 'drastic' measures. He slid his cold, rough hand under Armin's pastel Easter colored top.