Chapter 14 - Bitch

We had all gotten the courage to go and find the boys.

They had been sitting at a picnic table near the food area.

We sat down next to them. They were all in the middle of eating their burgers.

I put on a fake smile and so did the other girls.

"Here" Dakota said sliding over a plate that had a huge burger on it and fries.

"Thanks." I said giving him a small smile.

After we were finished eating we had went to okay the games.

"Oh let's play this one" Maggie said pointing to the game.

She was pointing to the game were you have to squirt the water into the the mouth of the clown and it blows up the balloon.

We all agreed to play. Everyone took a seat ready to go.

Once the whistle blow I pressed down on the button. My balloon was all most full and then I heard a "pop."

I looked over to see Dakota's balloon had been popped.

Damn him always winning I said to myself.

I had gotten up from my seat and walked a little away so that the next group of people could play.

When I turned around to find Dakota holding a big white bear.

He seat it in my arms. "For you babe" he said pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks babe" I said hugging him back.

"We all should started heading home" Dakota said to everyone.

We all started heading to the car. Has we were passing the ticket booth. I seen the girl from the booth glaring at me from her work spot.

I just smirked at her pulling Dakota closer.

#Drive Home#

I must have fallen asleep on the way home because I was soon lifted into the air.

I heard the car door shut and the soon heard the front door get unlocked.

Dakota carried me up stairs slide my shoes, socks, and pants off. I hear I'm do the same.

He then slide under the covers pulling me into his chest. He kissed my cheek, and before I knew it I fell asleep again.

----------
Finally got the chance to update!!

Hope you like it!!

Comment

Vote

Love Y'all

N. H.