Chapter 10- Make Out session

Chapter 10: Make out session

Recap:
(Mia's pov)
About half way into eating, Dakota started talking.

"We'll I already know you favorite color so, favorite animal?" he asked looking me straight in the eye.

"Zebra. what is you favored color? and animal." I said also looking him in the eye.

"Well for color it was just blue, but now it's the color if your eyes." He whispered leaning closer.

In a split second I was straddling Dakota. His hands were on my hips while mine were rapped around his shoulders.

He pulled me in for a full out make out session.

Dakota's pov:

We had started making out and I could fell "little" Dakota starting to poke out, I was a little embarrassed about it.

My hands were grabbing her thighs, slowly going up them.

'Just mate with her already!' Emmet my wolf yells at me, while Mia, pulls away. That did not stop me to slowly kiss down her neck.

'She's human dumbo, she doesn't even know that we're werewolf!' I yell back at him, slowly kissing where I would mark her.

She moaned softly, and I had to push away before my wolf takes over.

"I'm sorry, but not here" I said to her looking in to her crystal blue eyes.

I lifted her up taking her back to the house.

After we both got into are "pajamas", we got in to bed.

My arm over her waist and her back snuggled against my chest.

Right before we fell asleep Mia whispered I to the dark.

"Dakota, thanks for the best birthday ever." and with that I fell asleep with a big smile in my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if its short I just wanted to finish the chapter before.

So hope you like!

Thanks for 919 reads!!!

Comment

Vote

Share

Love ya

N.H.