Chapter 9- BEACH!

Chapter 9: BEACH!

Mia's pov:

The next few days went like this:

•Wake up seeing a note saying that Dakota had "business to do.

• eat breakfast

•be bored all day with Maggie and Myanna, since Chase and Alex were with Dakota

•eat lunch

•watch stupid TV shows

•make dinner

•boys come home

•eat

•bed

But today was different, I woke up to Dakota stroking my hair and smiling down at me.

When he saw that I was awake he whispered "Good morning Beautiful", before I could say anything be leaned down and kissed me on the lips.

He then lifted me up bridal style and took me down stairs.

When we were down stairs all I could do was stare in aw at what they had all done!

"Omg guys thanks so much!"

In front of me was a big breakfast of pancakes, sausage, and hash browns.

Then there was a surf board that had Pom trees on it with a sunset in the back ground, a beach towel that was similar to it, some mint blue colored nail polish, some white vans, and some sky blue flip flops.

When I finished looking I turned around to see everyone looking at me.

"Thanks!" Giving each one a hug. when I hugged the other boys I thought I heard Dakota growl.

"And that is not even the best part!" Alex yelled.

"Alex! you weren't supposed to say anything!" Dakota yelled at Alex.

"Not supposed to tell me what?" I said looking at Dakota an giving him a puppy dog face.

"We are going to the beach!" Maggie yelled.

I froze for a second thinking about what she said and the I screamed

"We are going to the BEACH!" I said and start jumping up and down.

I turned to see Dakota looking at me amused and then I ran at him giving him a hug.

"Thank you so much!" I whisper in his hear.

"Your welcome" he said has I pull away.

I sat down at the table while the rest brought the food to the table has they were setting the food down Alex sat a big tub of Nutella in front of me.

"NUTELLA!" I scream giving Alex a big hug.

"You welcome" I said and sitting next to Myanna

"Just to let you know Mia you will get different gifts from each of us through out the day so expect them." Maggie said will shoving a piece of pancake in her mouth.

"Ok so when are we heading out to the beach?" I ask looking around.

"We are leaving in a hour" Dakota said looking at me with a small smile.

"Ok" I said running up the stairs to start packing.

I thought for a second what how long are we staying?

I was about to walk down stairs when Dakota walk in.

"How long are we staying?" I asked home because I knew he would know.