Chapter 8- So you think my body's hot

Chapter 8- So you think my body's hot?

Mia's pov:

I woke up feeling the most energized I have in a long time.

I started to stretch when I felt a heavy arm draped over my stomach.

I tried to move it of, but every time I tried it felt like it was just getting tighter, I needed to get it off fast because I had to pee really bad.

"Dakota... Dakota... Dakota" he still hadn't woke up so I screamed at the top of my lungs.

After he woke up he jump of the bed when I look over at him all I could do was stare at his 8 pack, since he only slept in his box steers.

"Earth to Mia..." Dakota said waving his hand in my face.

"Um...w-what..." I mentally slapped myself.

"Like what you see?" Dakota said moving closer to me so now he was on the bed.

"I have seen better" I say then run to the bathroom that is connected to his bedroom.

Locking the door and going pee like I wanted to in the first place.

About half way through me washing my hands Dakota started pounding on the bathroom door.

"Mia I will get you back for that!" he yelled finally walking away.

I took a 20 minute shower, I had to use Dakota's 'Men's body wash' soap for my hair and body. and let me tell you it smells great.

I was thinking about how my birthday was in 5 days. What was i going to do?

Dakota's pov:

I was so mad once my mate ran into the bathroom. I could hear her using the toilet, thanks to werewolf hearing.

When I heard her start washing her hands I started pounding on the door.

I stopped just to tell her "Mia I will get you back" and just walked away to go find my Beta Chase.

Chase has been my best friend since we were really little, we meet Alex when we were about 8.

I wanted to get Mia something special for her birthday. So I mind linked Chase and Alex to come down and bring their mates down because they would know what there best friend would want.

"Hey, what's up?" Chase asked will every one had the same confused look in their face.

"Well, I want to get Mia something super special and I was wondering if any of you know what she wants?" I asked hoping the now something.

"She says she wants to go to the beach" Maggie said while she stood next to Chase.

"Ok, the beach it is... but do not tell her ok?" I said making sure that there wouldn't tell her.

I got an ok from all of them, while I walked back to my room.

Mias pov:

I got out of the shower looking for my cloths

"Dammit!" I said, of course I had to forget them in the closet.

I walked out in only a towel, right when Dakota walked in.

His eyes turned black, and were full of love and lust.

And then I remembered this morning I will just tease him again.

He started walking towards me, with a smirk like he could read my mind.

He pressed me up against the bathroom door.