Chapter 15 - Go "all the way"

Mia's POV

The next morning I woke up to Dakota asleep next to me.

I tried to get out of his iron grib so that I could go take a shower and get ready for the day.

"Dakota let me go" I said struggling to get out. But this only caused him to tighten his grib.

I got an idea.. Why not tease my way out of it.

I brushed my hand over his Dick which was already hard.

"Dakota let me go please" I whispered in his ear. I felt him shiver in pleasure.

His grip slowly get less tight. I leaped from the bed right when his grip was loose enough.

Running to the bathroom has fast as I could slamming the door shut and locking it.

I heard Dakota get up and run to the door, but was to slow probably because he was still in a daze.

"Damn you Mia, open up right now!" Dakota yelled from outside the bathroom door.

"Nope, I'm gonna take a shower alone in peace!" I said know a sing-song voice back to him.

I heard him huff and leave me be, probably back to bed.

I turned the shower on getting in washing my hair and body. Also shaving all the parts on my body that needed to be shaved.

Getting out I wrapped a towel around my body getting out ready to change.

I looked for my cloths.

Shit, I thought to myself. I was in such a hurry to get out of bed and into the bathroom I forgot my cloths in the closet.

I slowly peeked out the bathroom door to see if Dakota was still in the room, but he was nowhere in site.

I let out a breath and walk to the closet. I took of my towel and but on my grey Calvin Klein matching bra and underwear.

I was reaching for a shirt when I felt hands wrap around my waist and hot breath on my neck.

I immediately know it was Dakota because of the tingles flowing through my body.

"God I could take you right now" Dakota whispered into my ear in a sexy husky voice.

I was immediately turned on and my undies were soaked.

Dakota started placing kisses all along my neck. He had placed one were my neck meets my shoulder that made my knees so weak I to lean back in Dakota for support.

I turned around in need to fell his lips against mine.

Dakota reached around to take my bra off. But just has his fingers got ahold of the fabric there was a knock at the door.

"uh.. Alpha... I don't mean to interrupt but the others want to actually get out of the house.." Alex's voice was heard from the other side of the bedroom door.

"Okay we will be down in a moment" Dakota's voice still a little breath answered Alex's request.

Dakota looked down at me, giving me one last kiss.

"We will finish this tonight" he said with a smirk before walking out of the closet and down stairs.

I had stood there for what seemed like forever, but I eventually got out of my daze putting on a red v-neck shirt, some jeans shorts, and some white Jesus sandals.

Walking down stairs the boys were all in some type of shirts with shirts.

Maggie was wearing a cute navy romper with strappy ankle sandals.

Mia was wearing a maroon v-neck with jeans that had lots of rips in them and some tan sandals.

Today was the day we were gonna go to the town and shop.

Once we had got to the mall we begged the boys to leave us alone and go do there own thing. After 10 minutes of fighting the boys finally left us only if we had agreed to meet in 2 hours at the food court for lunch.

We went straight for the stores hitting up American eagle, pacsun, H&M, American Apparel, Chanel, and last but not least Victoria's Secret.

I was hoping Dakota was keeping his words about finish tonight, beucase I had a brought a sexy Lacey lingered that I wanted to wear tonight, if me and Dakota  go "all the way."

I would be disappointed if we didn't because I had bought plenty of lingeries for nights to come. Many of all different colors and styles.

After 2 hours of shopping and many stories we meet up with the boys to eat. As many bags each of us girls had the boys had about 1/4 of.

It look like us girls had bought a whole store to ourselves and it look like the boys bought a couple T-shirts and a pair of pants. Maybe a pair of shoes if I wasn't mistaken.

"Looks like you guys had fun shopping" Chase said, to us girls.

"You especially in Victoria's Secret" Dakota said eyeing my big Victoria's Secret bag, which was full of all the lingures I had just bought. But he didn't know that.

We all sat down and shared 2 meat pizzas finishing every single piece.

We had decided that that was enough shopping for today, and headed home.

Dakota didn't even know what I had planned for him tonight.

-----------------

Finally updated

Thanks

Comment

Vote

Love yeah

N. H.