Chapter 5- MINE?

Chapter 5- MINE?

Mia's pov:

I woke up this morning having this feeling something was going to happen today... I didn't know what I just had this feeling.

I took a shower doing my normal routine, blow drying my hair and curling and putting a white bandanna in it I put on some light washed Hollister jean shorts on making my tan legs look great, with a lacy white shirt, with a mint green bandeau under it and mint green vans.

I walked down stairs to see Maggie and Myanna eating cereal.

Maggie was wearing a light green crop top with a elephant on the shirt, and white shorts showing her tan legs also, with white vans, and perfectly straight hair.

Mayanna was wearing a purple crop top with a black infinity sign, black shorts also showing her tan legs, purple vans, and hair in her natural waves pushed pack with a black hairband.

"Hey guys" I said. They both looked up from there iPhones.

"Hey you exited!" Maggie asked Myanna and I.

"Ya I guess" I said as Myanna replied back with unsure.

"Hey lady's" my dad said stepping into the kitchen with the rest of the parents.

"Good morning, what's up!" Myanna asked, curious as me and Maggie.

"Well we have a meeting for the business in California and you girls will be her for a month on your own!" My mom said, and a emotion of sadness went through her eyes

"But you guys will miss all are birthdays?" Maggie called sad for the same reason my mom was.

"Yes, but we are leaving you money to go on a shopping trip and get anything!" Maggie's mom said exited.

Me, Maggie, and Myanna looked at each other, and jumped up screaming "SHOPPING!!

"We are leaving today and you lady's need to get to school!" Maggie's dad called, and we said good bye to are parents.

We took my neon green STI Subaru to school. We blasted the music.

By the time we got to the parking lot everyone noticed us.

When we walked in boys did wolf whistles and girls either glared and us or looked at us like we were some famous star.

We walked into the office and got are schedules. We had all the same classes.

Health
AP Math
Physics
Lunch
US History
Art
Gym

When we were walking through the hallways Myanna got pushed to the ground, will being called a bi*ch by some brunette girl. Maggie and I just help her up and moved along.

We got into health. The teacher walked in and immediately started with lectures.

Today was going to be long.

Dakota's pov:

I woke up Monday, the day my wolf Emmett said that we need to go to school.

I took a shower washing my body and hair, and shaving my 'beard' as my mom calls it by then she goes on to talking about how I am going up so fast. I walk out if the room by then.

When I got out I but on some jeans and a navy blue v-neck, with blue vans.

Heading down stairs letting my hair air dry. With my werewolf hearing I could hear my beta Chase and my TIC ( third in command) Alex talking about going to a meeting.

I hate meetings there like an hour long and all we talk about see the rouges that are coming close to crossing into our territory.

So I will play it cool and act like I didn't hear them