Chapter 11- We Know

Chapter 11- How did you know?

Mia POV:

I woke up this morining expecting to see Dakota there but, suprisinly I didn't. I got up and walked down to the three boys making breakfast and the two girls sitting at the counter.

How did you sleep?" Dakota asked me.

Good" I said, " What are we doing today?"

"I know!" Maggie said, "Lets go to the carnival!"

I mixture of "yes" and "lets do it" were said around the room.

"We will go about three." Dakota said, "Me, Chase, and Alex, have some... business to do."

"Wait! Boys! We need to talk to you." Myanna yelled to the boys who were trying to "sneak" out.

"We will meet you in the living room" Myanna pointed to the boys to go to the living room

"Ok, its time to tell them." She said, "Are you sure," I whispered so that the boys couldn't hear us.

"Ya I agree we should, that way we don't have to pretend that we don't know." Maggie said.

"Ok well time for nothing." I said with a sigh.

When we got into the living room, Chase had fallen asleep, Dakota was playing on his phone and Alex was eating breakfast.

"BOYS!" I yelled, they all jumped.  Their faces were so funny! And Alex even screamed like a girl!

"Ok." Myanna said. (being the mature one) "We have something to tell you."

We all sat on the couch across from the three boys.

"We know." we said in unison.

"You know what." Dakota said in a slightly nervous voice.

"That your werewolves" I said.

___________________________________

Yep so that it!

Already working on the next chapter!

comment how you want the boys to react!

Thanks so much for the support

N.H.