Chapter 16 - Marked

Mia pov

We had just made it home, I sprinted up the stairs as fast as I could to get up there before Dakota did.

I wanted to hide the Victoria's Secret bag before Dakota could take a peak and ruin the surprise.

When I got back down stairs I could hear the voices of my friends coming from the living room.

When I walked into the room the TV was on, I couldn't quite tell what was on just that it was some kind of sport.

Everyone looked slightly tired from a long day of shopping but that didn't stop them from jumping and yelling at the TV, cheering for the team they wanted to win.

It was Myanna and Maggie vs. the three boys.

As I walked closer to the TV it showed two basketball teams, Golden State and Cavaliers. It looked like the girls were rooting for Golden State and the boys were rooting for The Cavaliers(aka LeBron James).

In the end Golden State won, which the boys weren't to happy about.

But I had something good waiting for Dakota that would for sure cheer him up.

"You look extra sleepy, we should go straight to bed tonight that way you get a goodnight sleep." Dakota said kissing my cheek and leading me up the stairs to our bedroom.

"Okay if you say so" I answered him secretly smirking inside.

We had made it into the bedroom Dakota ran and jumped onto the bed face first.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom i'll be right back." I yelled to him sliding into the bathroom before he could stop me or protest.

I pulled the Victoria's Secret bag from under the counter in the bathroom.

I pulled out a lacy pure white lingerie, sliding of my cloths and putting it on. I looked in the mirror, messed my hair up a little, and braced myself to get ready to face Dakota.

I walked towards the bathroom door and stopped when I heard Dakota yell something at me.

"Will you please hurry up, I super tired babe."

Crap, I didn't realize how long I must be taking trying to calm my nerves.

"I'm coming" I yelled just before opening the door.

Dakota was laying on his back with his eyes closed and his arms tucked behind his head.

I cleared my throat to get his attention. He quickly opened his eyes probably surprised I didn't climb into bed right away.

At the sight of me his eyes quickly changed black, and he was in front of me before I could blink.

He put his hands on my hips and put his face by the base of my neck.

"You look so good damn beautiful, what do you think you doing." He whispered into my hear in a husky voice.

"Dakota I want you to take me, I'm all yours tonight" I whispered back barely able to breath due to the way I was feeling.

A low growl came from somewhere deep inside Dakota, and then I felt my feet come off the ground. My legs wrapped around his waist and my arms linked around his neck.

Dakota slowly and gently laid my down with my back against the bed.

He paused to look at me and whispered to himself  "God how did I get so lucky" and immediately started kissing me.

He started off slow and gentle, light kisses on the mouth.

But I wasn't having any of that, I wanted my first time to be wild, hard core, sexy.

So I used all my strength and flipped him over so that I was on top. Smiley gladly when I succeeded.

"Look at the Alpha being gentle for once, unheard of." I whispered while slowly trailing kisses down his neck.

He growled and flipped us back over, he took his shirt off and throw it some where in the room.

And starting kissing down my neck, roughly  may I add. I will most likely have a ton of hickeys all over.

He eventually got tired of my bra and slide his hands behind my back, slipping it off and throwing it somewhere in the room.

Kissing and sucking my breast, I couldn't help but moan loudly.

He started kissing down my stomach, sliding my underwear off he started kissing my inner thighs.

He had made it to my pussy, lick after lick, moan after moan. I eventually came.

After Dakota was done licking my "juices" I sat up and had him sit at the edge of the bed.

I slowly slide his shorts and underwear down. His dick popped out, I thought I was going to faint I've never touched a dick before.

I slowly moved my hands up and down his member, getting fast and fast with each stroke.

I slipped my mouth over the tip, and started to deep throat him, trying to take has much of him has I could.

Bobbing my head up and down while also stroking what I couldn't get. 

I was suddenly lifted and set on the bed.

"I can't take it anymore, I need you right now" Dakota said breathless from my AMAZING blowjob.

I laid back while he climbed over me.

He slowly slid in all the way, waiting for my to adjust to his size. I slowly started to wiggle ready for him to start the party!

I slid in back and forth increasing in his speed, I couldn't keep in my moans.

I moaned his name over and over while he brought my pleaser, along with himself.

"Mark me Dakota make me yours for ever" I breathlessly said.

Dakota lend in kissing his way down my neck, grazing his teeth against mine and finding "my special spot" then he bite me.

At first it hurt but then pleasure took over me and I came along with Dakota.

Dakota rolled over pulling me to his side and wrapping me into him.

I soon fell asleep to the heart beat of my mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOOOO!!

okay i'm back and better, and out of trouble for now in less I do something stupid AGAIN!

so comments and thoughts,

I tried my best on the sex seen

Golden State or  Cavaliers????

Thanks

Love Ya

Vote

Also redid the character chapter kinda!!

N.H.