6 hours to go

After receiving a message from Spencer about the party tonight Aria stood outside of Emily's apartment wondering about what to do. She could go after this meeting but would it be awkward? She hadn't seen these girls in so long was it a good idea just to turn up unexpected and act like nothing had happened? For all Aria knew, the girls could absolutely hate her for the lack of contact she kept. With no answer at Emily's door, Aria decided upon giving up for now and maybe sending one of the girls a message later on. As she headed for the elevator she noticed how familiar these corridors were but for a different reason. She had many memories with Ezra on this holy ground and the memories only made her feel even more pained than she already was. She needed to quickly get away from here so immediately she headed into the elevator looking out the small window into Rosewood.

Please tidy up and at least try and get some fresh air. It will be worth it. -Emily
Ezra rolled his eyes at the note on his fridge and threw it into the bin with the rest of the rubbish that had been lying around his apartment. There was no need for Emily to be so worried abouthim but that didn't stop her constant stressing on him getting out the house. Picking up the rubbish bag the man closed his apartment door behind him and just took a few seconds to look around. It was strange because whenever he looked all he could see was Aria. All he could see was the memories of her face down these halls as he desperately grasped on to the memories he had of her. However over these past weeks her voice began to fade and her face started to become unrecognisable. Memories can only last for so long. As he saw the elevator doors closing he couldn't bare to spare another second thinking about the past so he quickly stopped the doors when they were merely meters apart. Heading inside he placed the bag down on the floor before seeing the girl he had dreamed about standing in front of him.
"Aria?"

"So this party of yours..."
Spencer looked over to Jenna knowing that the girl would be raising some questions.
"It's like a goodbye party right?" Jenna placed the invitation on the table in front of Spencer letting the hostess pick it up.
"I suppose so, I won't see Toby in a while but at least I know you'll be keeping him company. Make sure he's safe."
Jenna paused and placed her bag down on the table, Spencer obviously didn't know and even though it wasn't her place to tell Spencer if the tables were turned she'd want to know. With the silence growing Spencer felt slightly uncomfortable and began to play with her hair to try and ease the tension but finally Jenna coughed and took a seat at the girls kitchen table. Somehow the pair had grown closer over the past few weeks, maybe it was because Toby was gone for so long Jenna was the closest thing to him.
"I'm not going to be with Toby, Spencer."
The girl frowned and shook her head almost immediately.
"You are, he told me it's a family thing and that you're going with him. He said that without you he wouldn't be able to bare it and then made a joke about saying if you were who he was looking forward to spending time with you can easily understand how dull the rest of his family are."
Jenna wanted to leave the conversation here but something deep inside of her wouldn't let that happen.
"There's no family gathering Spencer." The girl began as she took a deep sigh. "Toby's signed up for the Army."