2 hours to go

"We can't just run away from our problems." Hanna stated beginning to head back to her home, she had spent too much time wrapping herself up In this riddle of a man and had lost herself from what was true to her.

"And why not? Why stay around here with this town dragging you down, why not just leave it all behind and start fresh?" Caleb's words were the most honest thing Hanna had in her life right now and even though this was all ridiculous she found herself falling into the mans plan. It seemed that now when she walked through the same door to her home the whole room was different because nothing seemed to be the same when the man was around. Something about his truth and his wild imagination had captured the girl and suddenly she had realised how long she had wrapped herself in a blanket of what she thought she had wanted but instead she'd began to suffocate herself. Her ideas of escaping were the only oxygen she could reach right now.

"I don't even know you." Hanna stated even though the words didn't feel true. Hanna felt as if she had known this stranger for many years just from smiles on the street and exchanged glances. Maybe this was the ending she was supposed to have gotten, maybe this seemed to fall into place so perfectly because it was Hanna's escape from the world she had trapped herself in.

"Maybe that's a good thing."

"Emily?" Alison was almost paralyzed by seeing the girl she had been searching down, it seemed like time had stopped and she was just taken back to the time where they had always been together. It seemed like just seeing Emily's face, nothing at all had changed. In that second she realised that without Emily she had lost the only thing in her life she had ever been sure of.

There was a silence because neither of the girls knew what was to come, this was unknown territory and even though they just wanted both to hold each other the girls didn't know what was going on in the others brain.

Before another second Emily just pulled Alison into her arms and neither of them could help but smile, even though the past hadn't been the best of memories they both knew that there were underlying feelings. Of course they could have both been her by coincidence, they didn't even know if the other girl knew the promise they had made so long ago but somehow just being in the same room was enough for them to remember the feelings of the past years and it didn't matter if this was an accident or not it was enough for both of them.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."