one: BBQ part one

Five Years Forward

Arielle POV:

"Mommy where's Daddy?" Arrias asked me as I was braiding his hair.

"He is on his way home Ri. You excited to go the cookout to see your cousins & aunts and uncles?" I tickled him.

"Yeah!" He was laughing and squirming.

My twins were now five years old & they were a handful but I adored them & loved them with everything in me.

Five years later and everything's great. Two years ago, me & Drew got married after I graduated from college with a Nursing bachelors degree. Me and Drew were doing great, working on having another child.

"Aye baby!" Daddy was home.

"I'm in Arrias room babe."

"Where's Aubrie? He asked looking around.

"She's at the cookout with my dad already."

"Damn Ri you didn't wanna go have fun?" He picked up Arrias and tickled him. I was admired by Drew now that we were older and he was such a great father.

"No Mr. Arrias was sleep until 1. I tried to wake him but he's just like you about his sleep." I smirked at them.

"You can drop me off now tho daddy! I know you want some of gma's Mac n cheese!" He was referring to my step mother Natasha.

"You right. I'll take him. Will you be ready when I get back?"

"Yes I'm gonna shower up real quick." I pecked him on the lips.

"Ewww! My god son don't need to see that!" In walked Kochelle.

Chelle would stay with us any time her & Rah weren't agreeing on something. This time it seemed more serious because instead of a couple days it was a couple of weeks.

"Shut up Chelle." Drew nudged her in the head and ran out with Arrias in his arms.

"I can't stand him." She plopped down on the couch. "So what you wearing to the cookout sis?"

"My white fitted long sleeve & aztec blue maxi skirt that show my thighs & my blue chucks so I don't kill myself chasing after these kids."

Kochelle POV:

"But where's my baby?" Ari asked me looking for the baby bag.

"He with his ugly ass daddy." Yes me and Rah had a baby boy. Khalil, who is one.

"Don't do Raheem. You don't think he ugly forreal. Why don't y'all just talk?"

"Cause he's in the wrong and he makes it seem like it's just me that's dramatizing shit. I mean come on I'm right this time." I followed her to the bathroom.

"Yeah you're right about this one, but you guys should talk."

We've been having problems with parenting & this relationship. Rai'Lynn is in her pre-teen years and doesn't listen to me & gets smart. Now that Rah & Monte own their club he acts as if he doesn't have to check in with me, nothing. He doesn't have time for me and he's just been pissing me off with the dumb shit he does. And he still hasn't put a ring on my fuckin finger!

So most of the time I stay with Ari at her house, and when I do stay home I don't talk to him unless it's about the kids.

"I know we grown as hell. But I'm the one who always bring up the problems so now its his turn Ari."