eight: let the games begin

Drew POV:

It was time for the kickback and everything was set up. Swimming pool was cleaned out. Jacuzzi was poppin, whole patio was decked for my lil brotha.

"We need somebody to get rid of him while we put up the congrats & welcome home signs." Arielle was saying what I was thinking. "Do you have an idea who can do that?"

"Well some months back I woulda said Nes ass but things are complicated with them. Is she even coming to the thing?"

"I told her about it but she didn't really give me a yes or no."

"See Nes always fuckin up. Uh awe shit Toby (Jake's high school best friend) can take him to get the liquor & beer for the party."

"Yeah call em up." Ari said putting on her bra and panties. Caught my eye.

"Mmm sexy chocolate." I grabbed her and threw her on the bed.

"Drew what are you doing?" She was laughing at me.

"I'm tryna get some of this chocolate." I said before kissing her neck.

"No baby get up. We gotta get ready for this lil party. Come on don't mess up my hair after I just did it." She kissed me on the lips then pushed me to the side of her.

"Hugh I'm really horny tho Rose, help me." I always called her by her middle name when I wanted my way.

"Drew later!" She ran into the restroom before I caught her & locked the door. "Go get dressed and call Toby." She yelled from inside the bathroom.

I did as I was told and went to check on the twins. "Aub what is you wearing?" We were letting the twins dress them selves just to teach them how to change in their own & Aub was failing miserably.

"Daddy I'm wearing this." My baby had on some all black jeans some pink glittery uggs and blue long sleeve on.

"No it's hot outside Aubrielle. See if you go outside like this, you'll have a great stroke & end up in the hospital and we can't have that." I picked out her blue jean short overalls with a white T that said daddy's girl on it with some white sandals. "How about this?" I showed her what I picked out.

"Okay daddy." She smiled and I got her changed.

"What we gone do about your hair?" See my kids had good hair messing with me but that nappy shit came from they momma. "You want me to do it or mommy?"

"Mommy."

"Alright go to our room. She should be out the bathroom now. I'm about to go check on your brother, okay?"

"Okay." She hugged me and ran off out the room.

I went to check on Arrias and he was already dressed, head to toe. Everything matched and his hair was all in curls on the top of his head.

"Well look at you man. You ready huh?"

"Yep. And I got my swimming trunks under here." He pointed at his shorts.

"Okay okay. You brushed your teeth?" I picked him up.

"Uh huh." I tickled him. "Daddy stop." He was squirming in my arms laughing.

"Alright come on." He laid his head on my shoulder. Went in the living room to watch some TV while I called Toby.

Me: Aye bruh wassup? You ready for today?

Toby: Yeah man T up is about to be real. Anything you need me to do before I head over?

Me: Matter of fact I need you to come get Jake and like go get some beers or something while we hang up these signs and shit. Can you do that for me?