six: welcome home Jacob

Jacob POV:

"Aye I'm home!" I yelled walking in to the door.

"Bro!" Ari came out running into my arms.

"Long time, no see sis!" I grabbed her up and hugged her tight. "How you been?" I put her down.

"I'm great! But I should be asking you that."

"I'm good, I'm good. Happy to be back forreal. Thank you for letting me stay for awhile til I get on my feet. You know bro say he wear the pants but I know your word goes."

"Awe bro. You know it ain't no thang plus I missed your crazy ass." Man it's all love when I come back in town. I'm just nervous to bump into Nes.

"Well you know imma help around the house for sure especially with my niece & nephew. Speaking of where are they?" The house was too put up.

"Oh they're with Nesiree. She supposed to bring them here any minute. Me & your bro went out last night so she offered to watch them." Damn I felt like hiding after that.

"Aye bro!" My big bro came from the hallway. "What's good man?"

"Aye man!" We bro hugged tight. "I took early flight so I can chill for the rest of the day."

"That's coo. Man I see Cali gave yo pale ass some color." We both laughed.

"Yeah and I got some new tats." I was showing him all my recent ones.

"Aye these go hard but let me help you take this shit to your room."

**************************

We was in my old room and everything was the same as the last time I was here.

"Uh so wassup with you & Nes?" Drew just asked me randomly.

"Man I honestly don't know. Yo last time we talked we had some wild ass sex and she left. This was just spring break. And we ain't talked since."

"Wtf? Spring break this year?!" He asked all shocked. I was curious.

"Yeah man. I don't know either, I just know we ain't together which is fucked up. We all know its my fault, and I apologized for my mistakes but she was sending me mixed signals. We would have sex randomly and it was a minute before this last time."

"Yo bro I don't know what's going on with her. I just know she live back in ATL."

"Yeah Marcus said he ran into her here and she told him she moved back here."

We heard the doorbell and knew exactly who it was. We walked downstairs and in came Nes with the twins.

"Uncle J!" The twins yelled in unison. I kneeled down to pick them up and me & Nes made eye contact.

I looked away. "Hey Uncle J's favorite kids! How my babies doing?"

"We good." Aubrie said smiling hard.

"Yeah, well I missed you guys."

"We missed you too Uncle J." Arrias hugged me tight.

Arrias then seen his dad and ran to him. Aubrie wrapped her lil arms around me. "Wassup Nes." She was looking at me in shock.

"Uh uh hey Jacob." She studdered over her words. I reached out to hug her and she was all awkward with it.

"How you doing?" I threw a smile at her.

Nesiree POV:

I almost melted when he smiled at me. "What the fuck is he doing here?" is what I thought to myself.