eleven: La Familia

Beautiful POV:

"Babe this is so beautiful! Look at our room! Yassssss! Tay did us right." I was checking out the beach house we had in Jamaica. Me & Bryshere made it here first.

"Yo this shit decked out forreal. Monte know how to pick em out. You see the back deck?" I went to where I heard him talking and almost passed out. The view was so breathtaking!

"Oh my gosh I'm in heaven Bry!"

"Calm down girl. Shit we should come back for our honeymoon." He picked me up and kissed me on the neck.

"Put me down! You not getting none of this til our wedding night! You tried the hell outta that." He sucked his teeth.

"Man how the hell am I supposed to wait til then? And I don't know why the fuck we doing this anyway. I've already had that pussy and now you tryna keep it from me."

"No you didn't, just for that you not getting no head! I want this to be special but you know what fuck it!" He sighed heavily at my response.

He grabbed me up and held me tight. "Hugh. Look baby I'm willing to do whatever to make this wedding & shit be real & perfect as can be for you. So I can't wait the sex out, but bare with me cause that shit gone be hard."

My pouting turned into a huge smile. "You just want me to suck yo dick!" I pushed em and we laughed together.

"Fuck you man!" He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "You tryna get thrown in the beach?" He was walking off the deck towards the water.

"Chill Bry put me down!"

Oh god this is so beautiful and I'm happy to be here with my la familia!

Raheem POV:

I pull up to this beach house and damn it's big as fuck. My bro Monte did it again. Everybody in the car sleep including Kochelle. "Aye wake y'all asses up." I nudged Chelle. She jumped up like a addict.

"We here?!" Her eyes went wandering aound the island. "This us? Omg Rah look!" She was too excited.

"Yes I see it Chelle." Before you knew it she was out the car & running towards the house. "Damn girl! What about the kids?!" I yelled getting out the car.

It was too late, she was in the house looking for our room & so much more. "Babe we got the balcony!" I heard her yelling from the balcony while I was grabbing suit cases & shit.

"Good now can you come get our son?" I laughed, looking up at her. A few seconds later she came out of the house with Bry & Beautiful. "Aye y'all!"

"What's up man." Bry walked up to me and dapped me up. "Yo shit is decked out in there! Plus he got the PS4 & the XBox One. You know what we on!"

"Hell yeah! What the rooms looking like?"

"Bruh Tay got all of us together and he already got the rooms assigned and peep this, the kids are on a whole other side of the house than us. And they gotta whole nanny, not that it matters for me & Beautiful but shit I'm just excited." Bry was too excited.

"Yes my kinda vacation! This gone be the turn up forreal. But where the hell is everybody? We the only ones here so far?"

"Hell yeah but you know Beautiful & Chelle on it, I guess Ari nem on they way." Soon as he said that we turned around to see another car coming our way. Drew & Ari with the twins. Boy did Ari look pissed.

They pulled up & Ari was the first to hop out. "Hey sis." I reached for a hug but got denied like a muthafucka.

"Uh uh you on my shit list. Drew told me what happened while he was with you & Seth & I'm not happy!"