nine: kickback & etc.

Jacob POV:

Toby & I was walking up the driveway and it was cars everywhere but it was quiet as fuck. I looked over at Toby and he was all in his phone.

"Nigga put up that damn phone and carry one of these damn bags." He gone laugh at my response.

"My bad bruh." He said taking the bags out my hands. I opened the door and everyone was screaming "Welcome home Jacob!"

I looked around and seen all kinds of familiar faces but one that stuck out was my older bro Marcus who was finally out of prison. "You thanks y'all! I really wasn't expecting this shit. Excuse my language haha." Everyone laughed with me. "Damn bro you really did this for me?" I looked over at Drew.

"Hell yeah nigga! Don't you think you deserve it? You graduated from college and that's somethin that Marcus & I didn't accomplish. Lil bro doing major things & we're all just proud of you." We bro hugged tightly & Marcus joined in holding our heads to his.

"I'm proud of both y'all." He whispered to us. We all smiled and let go of each other.

"Oh & thanks to you I'll be attending college this fall." Everyone clapped and rooted for him.

"Congrats bro I'm proud of you. And I really appreciate you man." I said to him. "Aye can I have everyone's attention."

Everyone looked at me. Just when I was about to speak Nes came in with Beautiful & Bryshere.

"Welcome home." Beautiful & Nes said in unison, hugging me & Bry bro hugged me.

"As I was saying, I want you all to know that these two raised me. Man after our dad passed all we had was each other. Me, Marcus & Drew. I ain't even off the henny yet but I'm in my feelings."

Everyone laughed & awed. "Look when Marcus became 21 years of age he became the man of the house big time. Him and moms clashed and words were exchanged. Next thing you know we stayed here in the big A and Marcus made everything happen for us. If Marcus had it, we had it. He taught us how to be a man & provide for ours & be humble."
"Drew taught me all the simple things in my life are free. Friendship, love & family. All free things and I lived by it. My boy Toby has been my dawg since elementary. Spent most of my days getting in trouble with him. Love put me in a weird place but I loved it. I fell in love with my best friend, Nesiree Lyn Smith! Damn girl I really fell in love & it was beautiful. We're no longer together due to my faults but I really appreciate her, she helped me realize the meaning of love & what it felt like. Last not but not least my la familia I love y'all. Y'all my riders and not only did I go to school for me but also because of you mfs. Y'all was my motivation." They all laughed. "Again I love y'all & I appreciate y'all!" They all clapped and rooted. It was time to party!

*******************

Beautiful POV:

"I'm glad y'all could come." Drew came over to Bry, Nes & I giving both of us a hug.

"Awe you know we had to show Jake some love." I added in and Nes looked uncomfortable. I nudged her.

"Why you acting like that Nes? Go show the boy some love. I mean if you didn't come for him then what you here for?" Drew response to her expression was everything. He smirked and she rolled her eyes at him.

"Shut up Drew! Ain't you a host. I ain't a guest gone somewhere!" She said walking away from us. Drew laughed.

"Well looks like someone's salty." Bryshere said laughing dapping it up with Drew.