twelve: Lucky #Five

Monte POV:

These past couple of days been going great man. I'm enjoying Jamaica and I'm feeling so accomplished. A nigga that grew up in the streets, went through hella struggles and now I'm here. Flew the whole fam to Jamaica for vacation. Shit I needed this, take some time off of this street shit.

"Daddy! Giraffe!" Mondre was jumping up and down on my lap, pointing at the giraffe. We were on a Safari tour and the kids were loving it. We were in these long ass zebra printed jeeps that held 8 people in it. And with my la familia we needed 2 jeeps ha.

I'm straight from the hood of Atlanta so doing shit like this was never my plan but to see my kids enjoying it made the idea so worth it.

"Yeah Dre. See the giraffes eating off the tree man." He was nodding his head with excitement.

I was looking around and everybody was having a good time but Serenity. So I put Mondre down on the seat, buckled him and walked to the back of the jeep where Ren was.

"Wassup Ren. What's on your mind?" I still was waiting on her to tell me she was pregnant and this woman still didn't budge.

"Nothing major just thinking baby. You look so good with the kids Tay." She turned to face me. "I am good with the kids baby." I smirked at her after nudging her.

"Yes I was going to say that next smart ass." She mugged my face. "Chill bae, I'm just playing. But I gotta question." She looked at me all weird and shit. "You enjoying yo time here? Like forreal." This trip was really for her little did she know I planned this vaca so my baby could relax. I brought the kids along so she wouldn't have to worry or miss they ass so while we here I gotta nanny for the beach house and while we out I'm taking care of them. She ain't gotta worry about nothing but it look like she is.

"Yes I'm enjoying it, why you ask that?" She put the biggest smile on her face but I knew it was fake.

"Alright let's cut to the chase Ren. You pregnant, ain't you?" She was looking hella shocked at my question. Her face calmed down and she looked away. Right then and there I knew it. She was pregnant and hiding it. Anger came over me but I stayed with the same tone when talking. "So why the fuck you been hiding it from me?"

"Can we talk about this another time? I wanna enjoy the rest of the vacation." She got up from the seat and went to sit by Emoni & Mi'Sean.

What the fuck?! Ah hell nah that's not what we about to do.

"No no no no NO. We not done here. You just can't up and walk away over something that's so important. If you're preg-"

"We'll talk when we get back to the beach house! Not now!" She looked at me sternly then looked at the kids so I could take the hint. She wasn't ready to tell them, shit or me.

I had already assumed she was so I don't know why I was shocked forreal. We been fuckin crazily non stop, no protection, barely any pull outs. I do it to myself every time but shit she my wife. But fuck five kids man, what the fuck am I gonna do?

Arielle POV:

We were on the safari tour enjoying our time. Jamaica was giving me exactly what asked for, happiness, peace & just a good ole adventure. Loved how beautiful this scenery was. I was looking around on the jeep and my husband was goofing around with the twins acting as if he was gone throw them off the jeep to the animals. Crazy ass kids were laughing, just like their daddy.

"Hey sus." Nes came and sat next to me. We haven't talked in awhile, like even at the bbq we barely had a chance to talk.

"Wassup Nes. How are you? Well I should already know that answer you letting two niggas run up in that thang. You gotta be doing good."