three: can't take the heat

Serenity POV:

It wouldn't be a surprise that my dad did some fucked up shit cause he used to when we were younger and we would watch him do some grimy shit.

"Dad tell me or I'll have my husband tell me." Monte smirked at my dad as my dad gave him a devilish look but began to speak.

"Okay I gave this man a proposition on your wedding day that I didn't think he would pass up but he sadly he did." My dad scorned Monte.

"What do you mean a proposition?" I asked getting furious.

"He offered me a mill to leave you hanging at the alter. He said I didn't deserve you and I caused enough havoc on your successful life. He told me if I did this maybe you'd have a better life, you & my kids."

"Dad you did & said this?" Ari asked and he didn't answer.

"Baby I felt so fucked up from that that I was thinking about it. But thanks to Drew who was right there when he said it, he said all the right shit that I had to decline that offer. I can't let my family go off what your father thinks of me."

"Dad you should be ashamed of yourself. You'd really stop her from happy like that. Your own daughter? Damn wonder if you'd do the same thing to me & Ari." Nes said to him getting up. "Mom I'll call you later. Trent you staying with me or Ari tonight?"

"Ari. Love you tho sis & Ari I'm about to go grab some clothes." Trent said going in the house.

"Yeah unc that's fucked up. Tay & Ren are meant to be. They got 3 kids together now & they happy. But I'm out come on Erin."

"Dad you ain't right & you know it. So much for clearing my schedule to come over." Ari got up. "Come on y'all."

"Dad I can't believe you. What beef do you have with Monte? Or is it me? You've done enough in my lifetime. First you get rid of our mom & now you try to get rid of my man. Do you not want us to be happy? What the fuck is it? Huh?" I was now leaning over my dad.

"Ren baby come on." I heard Monte say but I was in another world full of anger. "Ren!"

"Answer my fuckin question!" I looked my dad in the eyes and he didn't budge. Something then came over me and I slapped my dad as hard as I could with no hesitation. Monte picked me up and turned us around.

"Baby. What the fuck?" I heard Tay say in my ear.

"Let me go I'm not gonna touch him. I just wanna go home. Grab the kids. I'll be in the car." I snatched the keys out of his hands and headed towards the car.

"I'll go with her. Just get the kids Tay." I heard Ari say.

Monte POV:

I had Serene & Dre in both my arms and Mi'Sean was following right behind me to the car.

"Mi'Sean hook up Dre while I hook up Serene."

"Okay dad." Mi'Sean was young but he was always smarter than his age.

We were all in the car & Drew walked up to my window. "Aye this ain't your fault bro, okay cause I know how you get. You don't have fix this he does." I shook his hand.

"Thanks bro. I'll hit you up when we get home." We bet it up and I pulled off.

***
**
*

"I'm sorry my babies. I didn't want you guys to see me like that. I didn't mean it." Ren just busted out crying talking to our kids. I reached my hand over to her and rubbed her back.

"It's okay mom. Grandpa wasn't right for tryna break up you & pops." Mi'Sean said hugging her from the back of the car.

"I'm sorry for handling that situation the way I did baby. You know I don't ever wanna come between you & your family."

"Tay it's not your fault. I know you would've took that to the grave if he wasn't so mean to you. But babe you gotta remember you are my family." She grabbed my hand and kissed it. I smirked at her.

"Everything all good." I grabbed her hand and kissed it. I was ready to get home and lay it down with my family.

***********************

All the kids were sleep and I had just hopped out the shower.

"Baby come downstairs now!" I heard Ren yell. I rushed downstairs in just my boxers. I got to the bottom of the steps and seen roses following a path to the kitchen. I guess I had the right shit on.

I followed the rose pedal trail til I got to the kitchen where my baby was standing with sexy lingerie on. "Damn Ren, that's what you on?" I was smiling hard, I could feel it.

"Come here daddy." She said seductively. I walked over to her and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around my torso.

"Sit down in that chair so I can feed you." I sat down with her still wrapped around my body. We both looked to my left where there was chocolate, whip cream, and strawberries.

"Oh shit!" We both began to laugh off of my reaction. "Nah but what's the occasion? We just had a fucked up night low key because of me."

"Baby it's not your fault that happened. Shut up!" She rested her head on mine. "Look baby, you didn't take my dad up on his offer and that makes me feel like you was really ready to marry my crazy ass. I was scared that you wasn't ready for me & look at us five years later." I grabbed her face and kissed her softly. I was always ready to wife her I was just dumb.

"Babe can't no money come between me & you. And I've always been ready for you." She kissed me back and licked my lips. She was looking aroused like she wanted to devour me. I smirked at her.

She started kissing & sucking on my neck and shit was leading to a better night until we got a knock at the door. "Damn baby it's 12 at night. Who could that be?" She got off my lap and put on her robe.

"I don't know don't answer it." I tried grabbing her but she was walking away already.

I rushed in grabbed my Nike joggers out my office and put em on. I was walking towards the door when I automatically wanted to turn around after I seen a ghost of my past.

"What the fuck?" Ren screamed at the top of her lungs. She turned around to face me & in the door was worst nightmare.