Chapter 3:

Troian's POV:

I wake up around 11 am, feeling a little tired, and I have a terrible headache. Last night's events flood through my brain as I groan. No missed calls or texts. No one is worried. I find a pill and take it for my headache. I look in the mirror to see I'm wearing jogging pants and a sweatshirt from yesterday at the lake house.

My hair is unbelievably messy, and my make up is smeared down my cheeks. I throw my hair in a messy bun, not worrying about doing anything this weekend, and wipe off the make up, the last few traces of my pain. I turn the tv on and cuddle into a soft blanket for most of the day, still trying to get over what happened. I don't think Keegan is in this much pain....

Keegan's POV:

I just asked my girlfriend to leave.
Actually we just broke up.

We were cuddled together on the couch last night, when she told me she was ready. Ready to go all the way. I wasn't. I'm trying to get another girl out of my head, I realized I wasn't as in love with Jasmine as what I thought. I pushed her off of me late last night when she fell asleep. I slept on the other couch, then she woke me up around 8:30 am.

She wanted to talk about us. I had to tell her that I wasn't ready for this relationship. She looked broken. I had to end it with her. She grabbed her things and left. I've been sat her ever since 9 am, the time she left. Troian is so lucky to be in a happy relationship, probably not even worrying about me, or us.

Troian's POV:

Hours have passed now. I sit motionless, emotionless on my couch, wishing someone cared. Wishing someone could just hold me and tell me everything will be alright. That isn't the case anymore.

Ring ring.

Alarmed, I jump up and look around. It's just my phone. "Hello?" I ask sniffling. "Troian? Are you okay?" A sweet voice asks on the other end. "Not really." I say truthfully. "I'm coming over." Keegan says and hangs up. Finally. I need to see him. I'm not sure what I'm going to say, but I need him. He's the only one that could possibly understand this.

5 minutes later there was a knock at the door, then someone enters. I hear fast footsteps travel from the porch to the living room where I'm sat down to. "Oh my god." Escapes his lips as he stares at the broken me. He quickly wraps his strong, safe arms around my petite body, holding me. "Everything is going to be alright." He whispers over and over again.

Finally, the one person I needed is here. Comforting me. "Thank you for caring." I whisper holding onto him. "Why isn't Patrick here when you're upset?" He asks confused. "We sort of broke up." I trail off holding back the tears. I could read his mind, inside I know he's happy that he's gone, but he also feels upset.

"I'm so sorry." He says hugging me and placing a kiss on my forehead. "Where's Jasmine?" I ask him. "We sort of broke up too." He says sitting down next to me. "I'm sorry." I say rubbing his shoulder a little. Inside I was throwing a party, I want us together, but he probably doesn't. He reaches his arms out and I pull him into another hug. I follow his action, by placing a kiss on his cheek.

"The perfect girl for you is out there. I promise. Who's beautiful, sweet, will do anything for you, loves you, will support you, and will be your best friend through it all. Someone loves you Keegan, don't forget how amazing you are. The perfect girl is out there." I say smiling to him. He takes my hand and looks into my eyes.

"I'm pretty sure she's sitting right across from me." He says looking down at our intertwined fingers and back at me. I smile and blush a little. Did he just say what I think he did?