Chapter 27:

9 months pregnant !!

We've had a bag packed for the 2 of us go the hospital around the time of the gender reveal party, just so we're prepared. Keegan got a shower, and so did I. We're now relaxing on the couch, watching The Notebook. Something I know about him, he's a sucker for romance movies. "Don't cry." I whisper into his ear as I giggle. He wipes his eyes and teasingly pushes my shoulder.

"Hey I'm sorry. I'll go get some tissues." I laugh getting up as he wipes his eyes. I actually got up to get some drinks, when something happened. 10:20 am, on April 2nd, my water broke. "Keegan." I say scared. "Yeah?" He asks looking at me. "It's time." I say barely being able to walk. "It's time for me to cry again? Very funny. I know you laugh when I cry during these movies but-" he rambles before I stop him.

"No Keegan! It's time for the twins to come." I say grabbing my stomach. "Oh my god." He says rushing to my side and grabbing the over night bags for us. He helps me into the truck and he speeds off to the hospital. One hand is on the steering wheel and the other is held in my hand. His phone starts to ring. "Who is it?" I ask out of breath from the pain. "Shay." He says in relief.

"Hey." He answers. "Where are you? We, Lucy, Sasha and Ash, slept at my house and there was no answer home-" she says before Keegan stops her. "Shay, you and the girls better drive to the hospital as fast as you can, please. She's going into labour and her water broke and I'm so scared and I don't know what to do." He says. "Oh my god she's going into labour?!" She asks in shock.

"That kind of happens after 9 months of pregnancy." Keegan says chuckling. "This is no time for jokes." I cry in pain. "I'm sorry."  He whispers stroking my arm. "I agree, we'll meet you there soon. I'll get the girls ready and we'll pick up the boys." Shay says.

"We'll meet you at the hospital." She says and hangs up. 10 minutes later we arrive at the hospital. "We need a wheel chair!" Keegan yells and someone immediately sits me down. "Keegs calm down, you aren't having the babies." I say taking his hand. "Nurse she's going into labour." Keegan says wheeling me to the counter. "Follow me, I'll lead you to the delivery room." She says quickly.

They lie me on a bed after Keegan helps change me out of my clothes and into a hospital gown. "Troian, you will have contractions until you're able to push the twins out, some may hurt more than others. I'm sure this lovely man will help 'coach' you through it, but if you need a nurse get him to yell out. There are cloths in the bathroom because you have a private room, if you get warm while having contractions. Any questions?" She asks with a smile.

"How long will it be until I'm in labour?" I ask putting head back and groaning. "Well you need to dilate 10 centimetres, you start at 0. It could be minutes or hours. Nurses will be in every 30 minutes. Hang tight." She says walking out. "I'm scared." I whisper taking Keegan's hand. "You'll be okay, think about this. You'll soon be holding two beautiful babies. Your friends will be here until you're going into labour." He smiles.

"Promise to never leave my side?" I ask. "Never." He squeezes my hand a little. "I'm sorry if I hurt you at any time." I mumble. "Shh, you can't help it." He smiles. There was a knock at the door. "Come in." Keegan yells. Ashley, Sasha, Shay, Lucy, Ian and Tyler ran over to my bed. "How are you?" Tyler asks. "In pain." I mumble. "Boys you should go out in the waiting room and we'll come out when she goes into labour, so we're staying here the whole time." Lucy says pushing them out.

They quickly kiss my cheek, wishing me luck and she shuts the door. "Keegan needs to say." I say pulling him closer, and all the girls glance at him. "I promised to never leave her side." He smiles kissing me. "A contraction is coming." I say groaning as the pain gets worse inside me. I groan and squeeze Keegan's hand as hard as I could. "Ow!" He yells and I apologize a little. I feel irritated and I want these babies to just come out.

I've been in labour for about 5 hours now, it's 3:29 pm, and the babies are still inside me. I had painful contractions and I'm dilated 9 centimetres, very soon I'll be ready. The nurse comes in again about an hour later. "You're ready sweetheart. I'll get more nurses and a doctor." She smiles walking off. My heart skips a beat. "It's happening." He whispers excitedly kissing my sweaty forehead.

"I'm scared." I mumble. "I know. I'm right here." He smiles. "Okay so only 2 people can stay." She orders. Keegan stays, and everyone else leaves because one person couldn't decide to stay. They all wanted to.

After an hour of pushing, both of them came out, healthy. I heard their first cries, it was beautiful. The nurse just handed me one as I broke down into tears holding my beautiful baby. She hands the other to Keegan. "Look at their tiny hands." I whisper holding onto their fingers, and she giggles. "Keegan they have your blue eyes." I laugh light heartedly.

"They have your smile and laugh." He tells me. They bring me to a bigger bed so Keegan can lay next to me with the babies. "Ready for visitors?" The nurse asks and we nod. Everyone rushes over in awe looking at the two of us holding our babies. "They have your eyes, Keegan!" Sasha smiles. "What did you name them?" Ian asks eagerly.

"This one is Ashton, and the one Keegan has is Addison." I smile slowly stroking Ashton's face with my thumb. "They're beautiful. Just like their parents." Lucy smiles taking my hand. "I'd ask to hold one, but you seem pretty attached." Ash and Shay smile. I hand Shay Ashton and Ashley takes Addison. They stand near and hold their little hands, getting giggles from them.

"They have Troian's laugh and smile." Tyler smirks looking at the two angels. "Okay that's long enough." I say reaching my arms out to take one back. They both hand me a baby and I cradle them. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep, along with my two beautiful babies, and loving boyfriend.

Parenting adventures has started! Comment thoughts?