Not the Twenty One Pilots Song (Smut)

A/N: Dedicated to iship4hell

Sorry for having this take so long and making you wait long! Requests are still being taken!

Question from Author-kun: Should I make a thiscrush in order for you guys to send anonymous requests for your comfort?

POV: 1st Person (Haru)

Maybe I'm just being a bit paranoid, but lately it's been feeling like Makoto is more stressed than usual. He hasn't been as much of a ray of sunshine as usual, which is actually really weird for him, and I have a feeling I know what's the cause.

"Makoto," I said, uncharacteristically trying to strike a conversation for once.

"Huh," Makoto said in an alerted tone but soon being aware of what was going on and calming down,"oh, what's up, Haru?"

"You've been studying a lot lately," I said, walking over to the couch where his books and notes were strewn all around his tall figure.

"Yeah," he sighed out, rubbing his neck and leaning back on the couch.

Instead of saying anything at all, I decided to take things into my own hands. Literally. I got Makoto's books and placed them on the coffee table.

"Wha–"

"I don't like seeing you stressed," I interrupted, sitting down on his lap.

"Haru, what are you–"

Before he could finish his sentence, I decided to do what seemed fitting for the situation. I leaned in and kissed him as one of my hands rested on his cheek and the other grasped his shirt. After a couple of seconds of shock, I assume, Makoto kissed back, wrapping his arms loosely around my waist. To say the least, we were both getting quite into it, but Author-kun knows he has to fill your desire for sin so we're not just going to say the least.

We both pulled away to breathe, and after a few shirt seconds, Makoto, being the eager person he is, moved me closer to him and started leaving heated kisses on my neck. Usually, I wouldn't have done or said anything and just complied, but I wanted to treat him today to relieve his stress.

"M-Makoto," I said, my voice wavering once he started sucking on the spot on my neck near my collar bone.

"Hmm?" Makoto hummed, continuing what he was doing quite diligently.

Before he could continue doing anything any further, I put one of my hands on his chest and lightly pushed, knowing the force wouldn't get him off, but still getting my point across. It was something both me and Makoto came up with in order to know when one of us would be uncomfortable or if we wanted to stop.

"What's wrong?" Makoto asked, pulling away and looking concerned.

"I want to make you feel special today, so let me do all the work," I said bluntly, bringing one of my hands to the back of his neck and kissing him as passionately as I could.

I could feel Makoto's grip tighten around my waist as the kissing intensified. I licked his bottom lip and almost immediately gained access into his mouth as we both engaged in a battle of dominance. Before it could escalate to something more, I pulled away as Makoto instinctively moved forward, clearly not wanting it to end. I looked at him and saw his cheeks flush as his face and ears turned red, and couldn't help but smile at him.

"I-"

"Shh," I said, silencing him as I started leaving kisses from his jawline to his neck.

This shut him up immediately as I used my other hand to trail down his chest and under his shirt. I could feel his breathing becoming a bit heavier as I sucked on several places on his neck. Once I reached his sweet spot, I started using my fingers to make little circles around his abdomen. This was something that I knew drove him crazy as I could feel him harden underneath me.