Filler chapter, sorry

Savannah's POV

I've been dreading going to school Monday. Especially after what happened with Hunter. What if he got mad again and hit me? What if be was so mad he actually.... No! Haha, my crazy mind.

At least, I hope it's only my mind....

Hunter's POV

I don't think I can do it. I don't think j can possibly stay away from Savvy for as long as I'm planning to. I want her in my arms, my conscious wants her in our arms. My conscious's conscious want her in our arms.

This plan is costing my heart to do some crazy sh*t it's never done before, but it would be worth it in the long run. I knew it would.

"The plan in in action." A hooded boy whispered as he quickly walked past me in the street.

I know it sounded creepy but it was bright and sunny out, and we panned to meet here so...

I smirked and watched the hooded figure retreated. This would work. Hopefully.

I began to drive to school and when I got here, I looked around for Savvy. I spotted her leaning against the building, her headphones in and her eyes distant.

Finally, I watched as a boy approached her and she pulled out her headphones. Sweet! The plan is in action.

Savvy's cheeks flushed a deep red and she turned her head the other way.

Awesome, I knew this would work.

Get savvy to fall for him, only for him to lead her right to me and that's when I'll make my move. I really f*cking screwed up with her and this is how I'll make it up. I'll do what it takes because, as cliche as it sound, this girl is my f*cking everything.

-----

I know, it's super short but this is just a filler chapter for the big plan. The chapters will get longer, I promise but this one is just a filler.

Goal-- 1,000 reads!????!

😘😘😘-----Holly