The Little Kitten Date

Savannah's POV

"Your little kitten?" I asked and tilted my head to the side. "Yes, all mine." Hunter whispered into my ear, making me shiver.

"You don't own me." I whispered and he looked back at me. "Now I do." He said and shrugged his shoulders. "You are now my pet. You are my little kitten." He said. "So, little kitten. Wanna go out for dinner?" Hunter asked. I widened my eyes and stumbled backwards.

"What's wrong little kitten?" He asked, his eyes full of amusement.

"Like, a d...dat...date?" I choked out. "If you want it to be, or it could be me and my little kitten just having some dinner." He suggested.

Then, my stomach growled but it was only 4:00. Hunter laughed. "So, my little kitten is hungry." He announced. I started to blush so I hid my face with my hair.

"Hey!" Hunter barked and I snapped my head up. "Don't hide that beautiful face!"

Immediately, Hunter was in front of me and brushing back my hair. "Don't ever do that aga, are you blushing?" He stopped mid sentence and asked.

I turned around and blushed some more, making Hunter laugh from behind me. "It's not funny!" I shouted and Hunter stopped laughing. "I'm sorry little kitten." He apologized and I turned back around, only to be pulled into Hunter's embrace.

"Ugh, why do you want me!" I groaned and wiggled out of his gorilla grip. "Because, your pretty, funny, shy, and adorable." He explained. I blushed again. "I love it when I make you blush!" He admitted and smirked.

"It's so adorable when you blush." He continued, making me blush harder. He laughed again.

"Whatever." I grumbled and sped walked into my house, throwing my backpack into the mud room and walked to the living room, plopping onto the couch, I soon heard the door open again and Hunter walked into the living room. He sat next to me and played with my hair, as if we were a couple.

"Um, eh hem." Someone cleared their throat from behind us.

"D..dad." I stuttered and jumped off the couch. "What are you doing home so early?" I asked and eagerly looked at Hunter, who was looking back at my dad.

"The plane was canceled because of a storm that was forming through our route to the islands, what is he doing here?" My dad explained and pointed to Hunter.

"Sorry, Sir. Your daughter missed the bus so I drove her home and decided to keep her company. I'm Hunter, by the way." Hunter explained and shook my dads hand.

"Alright, Hunter, thank you for driving my daughter home. Would you like to stay for dinner?" My dad asked and my mom walked through the door.

"Hey Anna!" She exclaimed, using my nickname. I waved to her as my dad and Hunter continued talking.

"Where's Reece?" My dad suddenly asked and I saw Hunter tense up and clench his jaw.

"He went to go see Darcie, most likely." I said and patted Hunters hand in a calming motion.

My dad nodded his head. "Vanessa, may I talk to you in the kitchen for a moment, please?" My dad asked my mom.

"Be right there, Daren. I have to talk to Anna quickly." My mom answered quickly and I worried quickly. "No, I need to talk to you now!" My dad raised his voice and took a step into the kitchen. "Fine." My mom sighed. She smiled at me before disappearing into the kitchen.

I turned my eavesdropping ears on and listened closely, Hunter smirking at me. "I know your secret, Vanessa." My dad whispered. "Savvy?" Hunter asked. "Savvy?" I questioned. "Yeah, nickname for Savannah." He explained.

"Ready for dinner?"

"Where are we going?" I asked, keeping the chain of questions going.

"Where do you wanna go?" Hunter asked me.
"I asked you first."
"I asked you second."
"First is better."
"First is the worst. Second is the best. Third is the one with the hairy chest." I started to chant.

"First is the worst! Second is the best!" I yelled.

Hunter burst out laughing.

"Your adorable." He blurted. I froze. All my laughter had stopped and I stood still, staring at Hunter.

"What?" Hunter asked, oblivious.

"Why?" I squealed. "Let's go!" Hunter exclaimed, ignoring my question and swallowing my petite hand in his hand. He lead me out the door. Before he closed it, I shouted a goodbye to my parents, letting them know I was going somewhere.

Hunter opened the passenger seat for me and I gladly got in, before thanking him and watching him jog over to the drivers seat. He slid in and started the engine before backing out of my driveway and zooming down the road.

"We're going to stop by my house real quick, Kay?" He suggested. "Okay." I nodded.

We drove for about 15 minutes before pulling into a driveway of a large White House. I gaped at the house and then. At hunter. "You live here?!" I squealed. Hunter nodded. "I've driven past this place like, a million times and wished I lived here." I admitted.

Hunter chuckled and we both got out of the truck.

The tall structure in front of me was marvelous.

The front door was a bright white with a bright silver handle and a diamond shaped window. Hunter turned the handle and pushed open the door.

"Holy fudgicles!" I gasped and Hunter quirked an eyebrow at me. "I don't swear." I reminded. Hunter shrugged and stepped into the house.

I stepped into the house behind him and looked around. It wasn't super messy but had some soda cans on the coffee table of the large living room. Other than that, the house was picture-perfect.

I watched as Hunter grabbed a sweatshirt and his wallet before walking back outside with me.

"Where are we going?" I asked and hunter gave my hand a squeeze. "You'll see." He said before getting in his car.