Chapter 1

A/N - This is my first time writing a book on Wattpad so yeah-
..........................................
-Takashi's POV -

Ugh. How many hours are left on my shift? I've been working here since the morning, it's a already 5pm and the customers keep on coming. I just want to lay on my bed and sleep!

I go over to table 4 and, I see a guy who looks like he went to a bar and got smacked before coming here. I hate these kind of people.

"Hey, are you going to take my order or what, kid" The old man said with a scrunched up face. He looks like someone just ate an alligator and some shit and then threw it up.

I roll my eyes saying "What would you like to order, Old man?" I fake a smile and the old guy just gets up from his table and yells out "Who you callin' Old Man, looks here son, I came here to eat some food, Not to be called 'Old Man' Ok"
He then sits back down and orders things that aren't on the menu.

"Mister, we don't have what your asking of, so if you want to eat what you want to eat, I recommend you go elsewhere, Ok" The old man bangs his fist on the table and calls for the manager. Oh for gods sakes I just want to go home. I go off in an hour for gods sakes. I go to the managers office and, he isn't there. God damn it, why? Of all times, why take a break now?

I slowly walk back to table 4 and I see the old man knocked out. Thank god, not my problem now.

I look at my watch and see that it's been and hour and I can go home. Yay!! It's hour went by fast, thankfully.
"Guys, I'm off now, so see ya"
"Bye"
-Home-
"Chips Ahoy, I'm home. Man am I hungry. Oh you must be hungry too Chips Ahoy. I'll feed you first then." My fish is so cute, I'd go insane for him. I grab the fish food and it's, empty.
"Don't worry Chips Ahoy I'll get your food and my food, I'll be back." I go outside and it's pouring. I get my umbrella and go to the pet store.

I buy the fish food and I see it's raining so hard you can't see at all. I run to the closest café and wait in line to get something to eat.

Yes I'm next. But why is there only one cashier, damn it and the guy ordering smells like trash and is taking for ever to order.

" Hey, kid what are you doing, JUST ORDER!!"