Samantha

We had ended up playing four matches of air hockey, each of us having two wins, before we decided on a truce; to just pay half the money for the pizza each.

"Oh my gosh! This pizza is so good." Michael moaned

"I know right? I haven't had pizza in too long."

"Didn't we have pizza like last week?"

"Still too long ago for the kind of pizza-obsessed people we are."

"Should we look for the group?" Michael asked.

"Nah, I'm too lazy to look for them. Let's finish this pizza first," I replied, trying to find an excuse to spend more time with him.

"So since we're gonna be here for a while, lets play a game! How about 20 questions?" He broke the silence.

"Yeah sure. Okay, me first. What color are you dying you hair next?" I started.

"I'm not sure. I was thinking going back to blue, but this time make it the color of yours," he said, reaching out to touch a strand of my aqua colored hair. He quickly removed his hand though, after realizing he had zoned out.

"So my turn. Um do you like anyone?" He nonchalantly asked, trying to put all his attention on his cup of soda.

"Huh, um no. Well, okay, maybe," I answered nervously, dragging out the no.

"May I know who?"

"No."

"Is it a girl or a boy?"

"Boy this time."

"What's the first letter of their name?"

"Hmm...M," I answered, trying to hint at it.

"What about the second letter?"

"Mikey," I chuckled, "that was more than one question. You do know how to play 20 questions, right?"

"Ugh, fine. Ask away," he said, putting his head on his fisted hands.

"Ok, well, um do you like anyone?"

"Well um..." He said looking at me for a few seconds before avoiding my eyes, "you already know how things are with James, I think I still love him but our relationship is always on and off and it's starting to become quite obvious he's never as invested in our relationship as I am when we're together, quite frustrating to be honest."

"Oh Mikey, it'll be alright. Maybe it's time to move on?" I said in a questioning tone. I really did not want him getting back together with James. I wasn't jealous, of course I wasn't.

"Well fate and time will tell. I really don't want to talk about that. Can we change the subject? It's my turn to ask a question. Hmm....What's the name of the guy you like?" He asked, trying to get an answer.

"Ha ha Mike, you're funny. I'm not telling you." I laughed, putting all the trash together at the end of the table.

"It's getting late, let's go find the rest." Michael said looking at the time.

"Yeah, let's go," I replied thinking about how much more obvious I could have been about my feelings today. Why was I so stupid? He'll never like me back.

Alexandra

Phew. That could have been another turn at being third wheel. Why did all my friends have partners recently, I feel left out. I shook my head, trying to rid me of those thoughts.

I should probably just get the ice cream for Ashton, Bianca, and me.

Ugh, why is there such a long line?