Berlin!

You got Berlin, aka Maria Beilsmidt, and the sister of Gilbert and Ludwig. (you thought it would be Russia, didn´t you?  )

Birthday: September 1st (ww2 started on this date and you were born 1year before ww1)

Theme song: Be my friend by One eyed doll

Style: army/camo clothes

Good sides: um...you...ah, well you´re a good soldier!

Bad sides: everyone´s afraid of you, your crazy! You shoot at everything that moves and aim to kill.

Love interests: Ivan Braginski (Russia)

Bio:

You were born in September 1st 1913 and you lived with Gilbert under your first couple of years, as he kept you safe and hidden during the first world war. Even though Ludwig was hurt after the war he let you see him since you both missed eachother so much, but still he was worried about your safety and kept you locked away. Not many other countries knew about you.

As a young woman you got a good job in the government and you were basicly just like anybody else. But then things started to change...

When world war 2 started, you got lost from Ludwig and Gilbert and had to keep yourself alive. Your world was filled with blood and dearg and slowly, you began to lose your mind.

After the war you were reunited with your brothers, but they notised the difference. Still they couldn´t reject you they treated you like before. The others became scared of you and you became depressed. Your only friend was him. Ivan...

What they think of you!

The Axis

Ludwig(Germany): My beloved sister, I will never forgive myself for losing her! Maybe if I hadn´t she would still be... Well, normal...

Kiku(Japan): I don´t come over very often anymore because of her...

Feliciano(N.Italy): SHE TRIED TO SHOOT ME!!!

The Allies

Arthur(UK): She´s mader than a hatter! (yeah, yeah, sorry I had to!  )

Alfred(US): Dude, she´s like one of those hot badguy chicks in the movies! She´s out of her mind! Don´t tell Gilbert I said that though...

Francis(France): I agree, but I wouldn´t be able to get her in bed, she would kill me if she even saw me!

Yao(China): I feel sorry for her! She had a horrible childhood...

Ivan(Russia): I like her, but sometimes It´s like having another Natalia around!

The Nordics

Mattias(Denmark): A word of advice, DON´T tell Gilbert his sister is mad! *hic!

Tino(Finland): I don´t know if she´ll get any christmas presents this year...

Berwald(Sweden): ... (Really? I know you can speak, I live...well, in you!)

Emil(Iceland): ...

Lucas(Norway): I wich Mattias would stop hiding at my house

Others

Romano(S.Italy): SHE'S A FREAK!!! A @#% FREAK! (watch your mouth!  )

Gilbert(Prussia): My beautiful sister! I don´t care what people say, she´s awesome!

Matthew(Canada): She doesn´t know me... And I´m happy she doesn´t!

Natalia(Belarus): She´s like my sister!

Me: You´re pretty awesome indeed! Just don´t kill me, kaaay? I´ll even give you some cake!

Source: Qoutev.com (same as the other one)