7 mins to heaven [England]

"HAHAHA! Wow," America laughed as England stood up from his chair. You bit your lip, a bit nervous. England didn't seem to keen on doing this. You followed him into the closet, as Italy shut the door tightly. He was mostly silent for the first three minutes, and then you started the conversation.

"So um..." you said. "We don't have to do this if you don't want to." You looked up, trying to find where he was. You couldn't even hear his breathing, only yours. You began to feel discouraged, but suddenly, England grabbed your shoulders and kissed you, deeply. You kissed back, slowly at first. You were in shock for the most part, but you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Oh my love," England murmured as he stroked your hair back. You smiled up at him, brightly. "I never noticed how beautiful you are."

"Thanks," you said. "And I will admit.. I like you a lot, England."

"As I have to," England murmured as he held you against his chest, carefully. "I think it's safe to say that I love you." Your cheeks blushed as you smiled. 

"I love you too," you whispered in his ear. You two kissed occasionally in the closet, and remained in each other's arms for the rest of the night. America was very proud of you two for finally getting together.