(2) 7 minuets to heaven [England]

I jump in front of you and pushed a hat in your face. "What's going on?" you asked. I grinned and said,"7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!" Sighing you stuffed your hand into the hat. You feel something small,smooth,and round. Pulling it out you see it was a tea cup. That could only be one person. Your long time friend and crush,England. "Looks like you got IGGY!!" I shout. "Don't call me that you twit!" you heard Iggy respond. You chuckle lightly and walked into the closet. You look up to find England getting thrown into the closet by France. Before you realize it he lands on top you, in an awkward position. You blush so hard that you didn't think it was a real shade of red. England saw your reaction and chuckled. He leaned down and kissed you. Soon you find your self kissing back. England pins your hands over your head. He shoves his tongue into your mouth forcefully. You never knew he could be so rough and demanding. You weren't going to lie,you loved it. Slowly he starts to undo your shorts/skirt/dress/pants and pulls them down. You grab his shirt and nearly rip it off. Before you could go any further Scotland pries the door open. I turn to  look into the closet and fall on floor laughing and took a picture. England getting pissed off put his shirt on and ran after me. "Spain,France,Prussia get the laptop ready. This is SO going online!" America runs up to me and pulls me towards the computer. "Dude hurry up! Iggybrows is getting quite pissed off at us!" You just stand there laughing at how silly everyone was being. You stopped once someone put their hands on your waist. "Your going to have to be punished for laughing at me." You hear England whisper,making you shiver.