Hakuri ( means white plum in japanese )

Age : 17 

Birthday : December 31st 

from Ice land 

Likes: Art , Japanese music , Swords . really anything from japan 

Dislikes : Komui , and any kind of noodles that are not from japan( you believe there a disgrace and are unworthy of you )

Favorite thing to eat/drink : japanese food ( soba , ramen , sushi etc...) and tea . you love tea

Freinds: Allen , Lenalee , Lavi , Book man , Krory , and almost everyone ealse in the black order 

Enemies: the millinnium earl , all the noahs , all akuma , and Komui 

Bff: Miranda 

Crush ; Yu Kanda 

bio:

you were born in ice land but when your parents died and your town was massacred when you were 6 , a japanese couple adopted you and you moved to japan . you've known Kanda, almost your whole entire life . 

                    their opinoins 

Allen : how is she from the same country as kanda , i mean kanda's cold , rude , and angry meanwhile she's nice , polite and happy , i just dont get it. . 

lavi : shes nice , every time i call kanda by his first name and he gets angry she stops him before he starts drawing his sword . shes cute too .

Komui : i hate her , shes more scary then kanda and thats saying someting . can i go and get my coffee now ???

lenalee : she so nice to everyone , and  kanda seems to be in a better mood when she around !!! its sooo cutteeeee how kanda acts when shes around , they belong together !!!!

Kanda: she knows every thing about me , and even though our personalities are pratically the opposite of eachothers I ...l...love her .. WAIT!!!!  is she reading this???

Miranda : shes so kind and sweet and loving , and powerfull , shal i continue ??????

Krory : her blood is delisiouse but im too afraid to drink anymore . shed either kill me or shed die and kanda would kill me . 

The millinnium earl : i hate her , she always gets in the way of my plans , shes worse then kanda and allen , especialy with that ice innocence of hers !!!!! if shes reading this GO DIE INNA HOLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tyki : i threated to rip her heart out and she said go ahead ... WHAT KINDA GIRL IS SHE ????/ 

road : i lost a bet to her so now i owe her candy ... i hate her 

skin : oh great kanda's girl , she must be something to be so important to hiim     

book man : shes verry knowledgable lavi could learn alot from her 

general cross; her o great , i dont really like her but my apprentice seems to , what ever .

Source: Quotev.com