Your Guardian Angel.

The lyrics used for Stella's song is Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

I sat at lunch with the usual group; me, Jacklyn, Catherine, Rileigh and Sam.

"So what happened, exactly?" Jacklyn asked taking a bite of the shit school pizza.

"He's Lisa's boyfriend, she brought him home for dinner. I stayed upstairs he came and talked to me." I stated, shrugging my shoulders.

"And he invited you to hang out?" She pressed and I nodded.

"YOU GUYS TOTALLY FUCKED!" Rileigh burst out then bit her lip.

"No! He has Lisa for that." I shouted and slid down in my chair while Sam laughed his ass off at her outburst.

"Who has Lisa for what?" I heard Alex's voice beside me. I turned my head to see my face dangerously close to his. I looked away quickly feeling heat rise to my cheeks.

"You have Lisa to toss you off." Sam said nonchalantly and I kicked him under the table. "Ow." He frowned while Alex and the others laughed.

"Well." Alex said through his laughter. "You still coming?" He looked at me seriously.

"Mhmm." I hummed while taking a drink of water.

"Cool so just... grab a ride with me after school?"

"That's not the only thing she'll be grabbing..." Sam mumbled earning another kick. "Owww."

"Sounds good" I told Alex.

"Your blushing." Jacklyn said and I glared at her.

"She always blushes." Rileigh covered for me.

"Wait, don't the seniors have lunch next hour?" Catherine spoke up narrowing her eyes.

"Maybe..." Alex smirked.

"So why aren't you in class?" She leaned forward a little as if expecting a secret.

"I may have ditched science." He shrugged and I hit him playfully on the arm.

"Alex!"

"Stella!" He mocked in the same tone.

"Why'd you ditch?" I asked sighing while twirling the water bottle in my hands.

"Because I wanted to see if you were still coming. The guys are excited to meet you." He shrugged and changed the subject. "Why aren't you eating?"

"Not hungry, school food is unappetizing." I answered honestly.

He sighed displeased with my answer. "You still need to eat Stells"

I nodded. "I do at home."

Alex brushed his hand against my arm leaving goosebumps in its wake.

"Yo, it's time to go." Rileigh said and we all stood up.

"Get to class." I ordered Alex and he gave me a mock salute.

"Yes, ma'am!" He said before walking out of the cafeteria.

"He ditched class for you!" Jacklyn giggled skipping around me.

"No-!"

"Oh shut up you know it's true." Rileigh cut me off. I looked to Sam but he shrugged and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey." Alex smiled as I walked up to him and his car.

"Hi." I returned the smile and we climbed into his red Ford Mustang.

"How was school?" He asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Great. Some creepy guy ditched class and sat with us at lunch." I laughed.

"Was he attractive?" Alex cocked an eyebrow.

Yes. "He's dating my sister." I told him.

"BUT I'M DATING YOUR SISTER!" He whined making me laugh.

"Is it cool if we stop by my house?" Alex asked and I nodded.

I randomly began singing. "Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?"

"You like Blink?" He asked glancing at me.

"No, I sing their songs and wear their shirts because I hate them." I said sarcastically.

"I can taste your sarcasm." He said with a smile spread across his face.

"What's it taste like?" I asked while texting Catherine.

"Dairy queen fries." He shrugged as my phone beeped.

Cat: your alone, with a guy, in his car?!

Me: yesssss.

Cat: so proud. c;

Me: just friends.

Cat: <\3

I looked up to see Alex was gone. He hopped in the driver's seat handing me an acoustic guitar. I mindlessly played a few chords to a song I had wrote.

"You play?" Alex turned on the ignition and pulled out of his driveway.

"Mhmm..."

"Do you write your own lyrics?" I hesitated before nodding.

"Can I hear?" He asked cautiously. I nodded again and played the chords louder.

" When I see your smile

Tears roll down my face I can't replace

And now that I'm strong I have figured out

How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul

And I know I'll find deep inside me I can be the one." A small tear slipped down my face as I continued to the chorus.

"I will never let you fall.

I'll stand up with you forever.

I'll be there for you through it all.

Even if saving you sends me to heaven." I finished the song and the tears were streaming down my face. I looked out the window so Alex wouldn't see and I noticed we had parked.

"You okay?" Alex asked putting a hand on my arm. I nodded. "Wanna talk about it?"

"Not really." I said.

"It was a great song." He told me rubbing his hand against my arm in a comforting way.

I wiped my tears. "Thanks." I said in a voice that was barely audible.

"Ready to meet the guys?"

I nodded and handed him the guitar before climbing out of the car.