Boner Boy.

*six months later *

We sat on his bed and cuddled- in a friendly kind of way- watching Titanic. It was technically our 6 month friendaversary but I doubted he remembered.

Over the course of six months my feelings changed and I wanted to be more than friends, but he was dating my sister. Even if he wasn't, why would he want me?

"Are you even paying attention?" Alex's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. I nodded focusing on the movie. "What are you thinking about?" He asked in a low voice.

"Nothing of importance." I told him.

"Everything about you is important." I felt his arms tighten around my waist as he pulled me deeper into him. I was practically in his lap as my body was set between his legs. His chin rested on my head while my body conformed to his. Alex's hands move up a few centimetres as his fingers absentmindedly traced unknown patterns onto my skin. Leaving a tingling sensation over every inch of skin he touched.

"I love this movie." I said shakily and he mumbled something couldn't recall. He sighed and brought his hand back down to my waist hooking his fingers into my belt loops.

"Guess what today is..." Alex mumbled through my hair.

"Hmm?"

"Our 6 month friendaversary." He told me.

"I know."

~*Alex's POV*~

I returned my attention to the screen. Jack and Rose playing in the car in the storage at the bottom of the Titanic-

The sex scene made me wonder what sex with Stella would be like. I couldn't help but imagine.

"Oh my God, Alex. Really?" She burst out laughing suddenly then realization dawned on me. I had managed to get a boner thinking about sex with Stella. "I can't get comfortable..." she smirked grinding her ass against my crotch.

"Your making it worse!" I whined the feeling getting uncomfortable.

"Sorry boner boy." She laughed. I grabbed her hips and flipped her over on the bed. Hovering over her I leaned in and pressed my lips against hers. There was a fluttering in my stomach. (Jesus when did I grow a vagina?) It might seem cliché but there were fireworks. (Fuck I need to make sure I have a dick when this is over.)

"Alex..." she mumbled into my lips but I ignored it. She grounded her hips against mine and I stifled a moan wary of the fact my parents were across the hall.

~~~~~~

(a/n) here is pretty much part two of the last chapter.